Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
No we dont
(08-07-2011, 09:35 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: I have read about people hallucinating on weed, but never experienced it myself. Maybe I'm smoking the wrong stuff?
Aslong you arent schizophrenic or something like that its very improbable that you get hallucinations from it.

(08-07-2011, 09:35 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: But hell, if I want to hallucinate I will buy some shrooms or truffles ;).

shrooms doesnt makes you hallucinate either xD you wont see green midgets or dragons. Its more like straight lines starts doing waves, colors you see around can easily change, etc...

A lil tip, dont mix them with alcohol, if somoene goes on mushrooms and he pass the dosee, drink some milk. That will lower A LOT the effects (a hard/big trip of shrooms it can be scary xD go easy with them)
this topic still alive? lol, thought it would be gone
smokin bluntz 24 7
(08-08-2011, 01:25 AM)yeray link Wrote: Aslong you arent schizophrenic or something like that its very improbable that you get hallucinations from it.

shrooms doesnt makes you hallucinate either xD you wont see green midgets or dragons. Its more like straight lines starts doing waves, colors you see around can easily change, etc...

A lil tip, dont mix them with alcohol, if somoene goes on mushrooms and he pass the dosee, drink some milk. That will lower A LOT the effects (a hard/big trip of shrooms it can be scary xD go easy with them)
Yea, thats what I meant. I wasn't aiming on hallucinations like you're on salvia or DMT. Never tried those. Still want to tho.
Salvia is overrated, I tried the 100x and it's nothing harder than shrooms. Just colors going a bit crazy on your peripherical sight and things becoming a bit wavy at times
Then you didnt smoke  salvia :D , this plant takes your brain down during 30 seconds or 1 minute

There a lil funny video about salvia effects  :+

http://www.elrellano.com/videos_online/5...alvia.html
LOL at that vid, never had anything like that, not even with LSD. Maybe I have a good tolerance since I'm 1.94 mt tall, but seriously, that's bad _O- None of my friends have done such crazy shit either, apart from one who actually started pissing on a carpet xD

All the "hallucinations" I've had while trying psychedelic drugs were on my peripherical sight and mostly related with colors, things looking like something else or looking like they are moving, shapes of the objects changing, weird sounds or buzzes popping out of nowhere or laughing with almost no control. But I've never had a "trip" that meets all the particular things that identify a trip, tbh I'm pretty convinced tripping is bullshit, even tho I can't really tell since I haven't tried DMT yet (and prolly won't, since it's impossible to find here)
(08-08-2011, 12:57 PM)yeray link Wrote: Then you didnt smoke  salvia :D , this plant takes your brain down during 30 seconds or 1 minute

that doesnst look fun at all.
(08-08-2011, 12:57 PM)yeray link Wrote: Then you didnt smoke  salvia :D , this plant takes your brain down during 30 seconds or 1 minute

It's allowed in Holland 'salvia' drugs.