Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
I'm not using drugs or w/e but just wanted to know and thanks for the answer, its just an interesting subject to discuss :)
Ask Peter. He is working in google and will google drugs for you
I always love how people talk about drugs and their "facts" with out having tried any of it. One could throw the word "Spießer" in here. Strong word, strong word.

Tell me the amount of deaths caused by cannabis (which actually does good to those who have cancer or are amputees etc.) and then look at the numbers of death caused by alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs allowed by the law.

On the other hand, people will have permanent hallucinations (as in hearing voices, paranoia etc. even whilst not consuming them). This usually occurs if start taking cannabis at a very young age, say during the puberty. It does damage the brain at that time, but taking drugs when your more or less grown up, you won't have permanent hallucinations etc.
(08-06-2011, 08:52 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I always love how people talk about drugs and their "facts" with out having tried any of it. One could throw the word "Spießer" in here. Strong word, strong word.

Tell me the amount of deaths caused by cannabis (which actually does good to those who have cancer or are amputees etc.) and then look at the numbers of death caused by alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs allowed by the law.

On the other hand, people will have permanent hallucinations (as in hearing voices, paranoia etc. even whilst not consuming them). This usually occurs if start taking cannabis at a very young age, say during the puberty. It does damage the brain at that time, but taking drugs when your more or less grown up, you won't have permanent hallucinations etc.
cannabis doesnt make you have hallucinations lol. Just a few people i know got lil "paranoids" with it, like they think people looking at them etc.. but i never heard/saw anyone having hallucinations from cannabis tbh lol  :roll:
(08-07-2011, 01:19 PM)yeray link Wrote: cannabis doesnt make you have hallucinations lol. Just a few people i know got lil "paranoids" with it, like they think people looking at them etc.. but i never heard/saw anyone having hallucinations from cannabis tbh lol  :roll:

Not sure if serious...
They probably smoked dirtweed or idk what. Proper ganja should give you mild hallucinations, nothing crazy tho. Also, it depends on how hard youre hitting it, if its two puffs and youre done for the night then ofcourse not.
Yes it does. Give it to a 14 year old to consume it regularly and you will see.
I'm smoking regularly since I was 15 (1 year doesn't change things that much, doesn't it?) and I've never had problems/paranoia/hallucinations/hearing voices/etc. The shittiest thing that ever happened to me with weed is I fell asleep with the joint between my fingers and I woke myself up screaming all of a sudden cause I burnt my fingers with it.
(08-07-2011, 01:23 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Not sure if serious...
They probably smoked dirtweed or idk what. Proper ganja should give you mild hallucinations, nothing crazy tho. Also, it depends on how hard youre hitting it, if its two puffs and youre done for the night then ofcourse not.
hehe bro trust me, the weed we smoke here its premium quality, same or better than the buds you can find on amsterdam. I grow for 15 years and i never saw a guy having any kind of hallucinations. The weed doesnt estimulate this part of your brain.
I have read about people hallucinating on weed, but never experienced it myself. Maybe I'm smoking the wrong stuff? But hell, if I want to hallucinate I will buy some shrooms or truffles ;).
I wanna hallucinate naked girls riding on my dick