Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
It's not really that expensive. Also, have you ever heard of something called work?
Search for the right dealers and nothing will be expensive.
DMT, DPT god Slice your gonna keep on trying drugs until you end up trying the wrong one that will you fuck up for good!  :roll:
DMT round here is only like 10 euros for 3  trips.

+@ squat parties you can usually get everything frikkin cheap (freind of mine once got 2 gram ketamine for only 15€)
dimethyltryptamines (dmt) should be less "hard" than dipropyltryptamine, or atleast give you a weaker experience (maybe your trip isnt as long? dunno).. never took any of that, and im in no way a chemistry expert, but i guess the length of the organic compounds (err correct word here? dunno how to say it in english) affects the length of your trip
@Darius: Nah I'll grow up eventually and just stick to weed.. mostly. :7
@Hitman: DMT lasts up to bout 12 hours, while DPT lasts only around 2 hours but it's way more intense.
for me, i'll never gonna try it. :r
(03-02-2011, 10:06 PM)Slice link Wrote: @Hitman: DMT lasts up to bout 12 hours, while DPT lasts only around 2 hours but it's way more intense.
thats weird, when I was searching about DMT one of the main reasons is because the trip isn't very long (definately less than 12 hours)  :?
15~20 mins actully

LSD (Acid) takes up 10-15 hours, and rarely is intense (depends where you are) take acid on a party you wont see grass coming from the walls.

Usually just a shizofrenick feel and artistic n shit (freind of mine is on a minecraft marathon on acid & speed)

DMT is an intense 10-15min trip i guess, from what ive heard. (i mean really intense)
(03-02-2011, 11:23 PM)Darius link Wrote: thats weird, when I was searching about DMT one of the main reasons is because the trip isn't very long (definately less than 12 hours)  :?
Probably should have pointed out that I was talking about ingesting or snorting (snorting is, as usual, a bit more intense and slightly shorter lasting). When you smoke DMT, you get completely fucked up for just a few minutes. I can't say for sure about injecting as I haven't done that.
Smoking usually just gives u sortof a panic attack followed by a pretty crazy trip. I don't really dig that; also, it's pretty harsh for your lungs.

I might add that I'm not entirely sure which type of DMT I usually get (lol) - apparently there are quite a few.