Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
Ill look around for longer distance DMT or something, tought u were on acid.
Nah it ain't acid. I don't really like acid; probably mainly because of bad experiences with it, but also you can't ever be sure whether you're gonna get a nice trip or not. I'll try finding out which type it is.
cheers for that, since the last time acid i was scared do do any drugs for about 5 weeks, including alcohol.
Slice read you PM on forums, thats what happened when they injected DMT. You should probaly try it and see if you meet them too  8)7
Joe Rogan talks about DMT in this video....its kinda interesting

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Thanks to this topic I have a lot of intel about who is using what and I can make some arrests very soon. Got to catch a couple of small fishes to get a big fish.

In law & order we trust.
Quote:Bernie link=topic=27422.msg387134#msg387134 date=1305221195]
Thanks to this topic I have a lot of intel about who is using what and I can make some arrests very soon. Got to catch a couple of small fishes to get a big fish.

In law & order we trust.

kinda funny considering you can't arrest someone unless they posses the drugs, so have fun with that..
Bernie is to police work as Al Capone was to crime.
Best not underestimate him.
Bump, but uhm can some seriously explain me why Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is illegal ?

As far i know DMT is a natural product found in the human body and in plants etc... So if I'am right.
Humans produce DMT in their sleep and it is only helping your brain and making it smarter ?

yet it is illegal in most country's
(08-05-2011, 03:17 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Bump, but uhm can some seriously explain me why Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is illegal ?

As far i know DMT is a natural product found in the human body and in plants etc... So if I'am right.
Humans produce DMT in their sleep and it is only helping your brain and making it smarter ?

yet it is illegal in most country's

it doesnt make you smarter. and in the dose that you take in when your taking it as a drug most people get hallucinations, sort of near death experiences. its a highly psychodelic drug and thats why its illegal.

Not even sure why we#re discussing about drugs here at all. I think a few people just wanna show off how "cool" they are taking stupid shit.

Booze and caffeine, all the drugs one needs.