Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: To be honest, this is just not right! I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. There is a difference between a certain Fiend who just goes with the flow and joins the angry mob to provoke for the sake of provoking and others who are actually concerned with someone who is the definition of a suspect and immature player getting temp-admin rights. I, for one, am not happy at all that someone like Phucker isn't banned in the first place and the way I see it, I am not the only one to have reported him here countless times and Sleep either.

And what's up with the ''let me prove I am the bigger man'' attitude here:
1- Everyone and anyone must respect anyone and everyone. Admins do not hold any special treatment concerning respect.
2- What's up with the Cyber-bullying bs @Holsje? Did these memes really ruin anybody's life? Are we fucking barbies? The answer is no and I believe the reason you are resorting to this kind of sorry excuses is because you know that said admin did not do the right thing but people here would rather choke that apologise it seems which is pretty sad.
3- Whether you are annoyed with memes or whether you enjoyed them does NOT set the regulations. As long as no one's background/personal life is targeted or anything similar to that, then there is no reason to disallow them. We're in the 21st century where we're entitled to our freedom of speech I believe not in the 16th...

Finally I am sure that if you address the issue directly instead of resorting to censorship and shitty measures ( with all due respect :) ) then you will get a positive response (calm the mob) and end the problem all-together but as I said apparently trying to prove you're the bigger man and fleeing the problem work better than apologising or even stating your own arguments and refuting others' concerning this drama.

It is obvious that those who have been bullied in real life are always paranoid to bullies. And their angle of looking other people (Mobsters) posting simple mainstream memes gets them insulted which veer's them to take actions against (Mobsters). They are fucking barbies!
Nothing offends me but a no-lifer with less social contacts that tries to act 'Mature' in game. While unable to look right into the eyes in real life.
Complaints section is deserted! why? ''Because the Admins are always right''? Bullshit!  More than half admins don't know about a single thing but to use /ban /kick /mute.
An those who know what is what, when they act, gets questioned from every other admin, as if they had taken the wrong action. 

(07-02-2017, 01:05 AM)weeknd Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. 

Since it seems like everyone is opening up their hearts, so will i. Wise said. The memes and videos are obviously a way for 'MME' & others to express their feelings & complainments towards LVP. Repeating it once again so the staff of LVP, who did not yet get it, get a better view of the mobs side. You left them with no other way to express what they want. Shall they open and make a thread? - It would be in vain. We all know that threads and complainments with opinions that does not suit the management of LVP/staff gets closed/thrown away. No matter how clear and obvious the statements are. For instance, i was there the night when George spilled out a harsh, yet so pure reality about both whats ongoing behind the scenes of LVP and out in the open. What happened with Georges statements when x (member of the management) got to read it? Ofcourse, an opinion like that is not welcome here - it got deleted. Just like i've seen the mobs statements/opinions have been. 

Cant speak of whats happening in the LVP intern. But whats up with the act (of many LVP staff) 'make lvp great again'? ya'll be saying "let that concern be taken care by the hands of the LVP staff". Well whats happening to those really great ideas & reports thats flowing in by the LVP regulars? Even though the video evidence is clear as hell and its obvious that the person of matter is rulebreaking it'll get rejected. Why? Are you trying to save players by not banning hackers or punishing rulebreakers? Cause its clear as hell for me that: "we do not punish players based on videos" & "videos can be manipulated & confuse the staff" does not longer hold as an argument. What do you think we, regulars of LVP, are? Its not like are working for the CIA & LVP is life, so we spend hours of manipulating (even tho its hard and neither one of us got the skills) videos just to confuse you guys & get players wrongfully banned. quit the crap already. 

Sorry, Im not going to apologize for standing up. Quit acting like everything is fine in LVP & get together and make changes. Its not like shitloads of staff is lowkey talking about the inequality thats ongoing here already. Management open up your eyes. Got too many inactive members part of the management & cant make a change? kick em' already, or downgrade their rank. There's tons of great members part of the LVP staff that is aware of whats going on & deserving an promotion.

I stand in solidarity with the mob. lvp needs changes.

Well, matter of fact is that, in-activity of management has lead every single admin to make his/her own new rule and to compel it onto regular players.(As they did with fake car entry,<Gave an instant 3 days ban (Wtf?)> and yet those who abuse it daily are safe and sound.).
What does this staff think that flowing this /ban command on regulars will help them lessen the -so called-rule breakers? No! it will keep LVP clear from players 0/200. Some fucking noobs saying 'pelz teall mea Hwo tuo pe Etmin?' or sobiet testers will join otherwise.
I am finding the new mantra that these newly-made admins AKA etmins are trying to endorse, which more likely seems to me is/Are:
"Make LVP Great Again"? (Great by banning? Duh) Or
"Make LVP Clear Again"? (Clear by 0/200? Meh) 

Then Poor management lifts all bans, like this year they did
ALL BANS have been LIFTED Chicken shit..

Enough said,

Shortly, it wasn't even 3 july(The fucking deadline <made by Lord Finisher>) and without even thinking this hasty, reckless and imprudent Lort-Finisher laid his hands on keyboard striking the keys to fucking ban the guy 'Sleep' before the deadline.
Forgive me, but i don't have a little bit respect for the person who isn't the man of his words.
(07-02-2017, 08:50 AM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: To be honest, this is just not right! I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. There is a difference between a certain Fiend who just goes with the flow and joins the angry mob to provoke for the sake of provoking and others who are actually concerned with someone who is the definition of a suspect and immature player getting temp-admin rights. I, for one, am not happy at all that someone like Phucker isn't banned in the first place and the way I see it, I am not the only one to have reported him here countless times and Sleep either.

1- Everyone and anyone must respect anyone and everyone. Admins do not hold any special treatment concerning respect.
2- What's up with the Cyber-bullying bs @Holsje? Did these memes really ruin anybody's life? Are we fucking barbies? The answer is no and I believe the reason you are resorting to this kind of sorry excuses is because you know that said admin did not do the right thing but people here would rather choke that apologise it seems which is pretty sad.
3- Whether you are annoyed with memes or whether you enjoyed them does NOT set the regulations. As long as no one's background/personal life is targeted or anything similar to that, then there is no reason to disallow them. We're in the 21st century where we're entitled to our freedom of speech I believe not in the 16th...

Finally I am sure that if you address the issue directly instead of resorting to censorship and shitty measures ( with all due respect :) ) then you will get a positive response (calm the mob) and end the problem all-together but as I said apparently trying to prove you're the bigger man and fleeing the problem work better than apologising or even stating your own arguments and refuting others' concerning this drama.

It is obvious that those who have been bullied in real life are always paranoid to bullies. And their angle of looking other people (Mobsters) posting simple mainstream memes gets them insulted which veer's them to take actions against (Mobsters). They are fucking barbies!
Nothing offends me but a no-lifer with less social contacts that tries to act 'Mature' in game. While unable to look right into the eyes in real life.
Complaints section is deserted! why? ''Because the Admins are always right''? Bullshit!  More than half admins don't know about a single thing but to use /ban /kick /mute.
An those who know what is what, when they act, gets questioned from every other admin, as if they had taken the wrong action. 

(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. 

Since it seems like everyone is opening up their hearts, so will i. Wise said. The memes and videos are obviously a way for 'MME' & others to express their feelings & complainments towards LVP. Repeating it once again so the staff of LVP, who did not yet get it, get a better view of the mobs side. You left them with no other way to express what they want. Shall they open and make a thread? - It would be in vain. We all know that threads and complainments with opinions that does not suit the management of LVP/staff gets closed/thrown away. No matter how clear and obvious the statements are. For instance, i was there the night when George spilled out a harsh, yet so pure reality about both whats ongoing behind the scenes of LVP and out in the open. What happened with Georges statements when x (member of the management) got to read it? Ofcourse, an opinion like that is not welcome here - it got deleted. Just like i've seen the mobs statements/opinions have been. 

Cant speak of whats happening in the LVP intern. But whats up with the act (of many LVP staff) 'make lvp great again'? ya'll be saying "let that concern be taken care by the hands of the LVP staff". Well whats happening to those really great ideas & reports thats flowing in by the LVP regulars? Even though the video evidence is clear as hell and its obvious that the person of matter is rulebreaking it'll get rejected. Why? Are you trying to save players by not banning hackers or punishing rulebreakers? Cause its clear as hell for me that: "we do not punish players based on videos" & "videos can be manipulated & confuse the staff" does not longer hold as an argument. What do you think we, regulars of LVP, are? Its not like are working for the CIA & LVP is life, so we spend hours of manipulating (even tho its hard and neither one of us got the skills) videos just to confuse you guys & get players wrongfully banned. quit the crap already. 

Sorry, Im not going to apologize for standing up. Quit acting like everything is fine in LVP & get together and make changes. Its not like shitloads of staff is lowkey talking about the inequality thats ongoing here already. Management open up your eyes. Got too many inactive members part of the management & cant make a change? kick em' already, or downgrade their rank. There's tons of great members part of the LVP staff that is aware of whats going on & deserving an promotion.

Well, matter of fact is that, in-activity of management has lead every single admin to make his/her own new rule and to compel it onto regular players.(As they did with fake car entry,<Gave an instant 3 days ban (Wtf?)> and yet those who abuse it daily are safe and sound.).
What does this staff think that flowing this /ban command on regulars will help them lessen the -so called-rule breakers? No! it will keep LVP clear from players 0/200. Some fucking noobs saying 'pelz teall mea Hwo tuo pe Etmin?' or sobiet testers will join otherwise.
I am finding the new mantra that these newly-made admins AKA etmins are trying to endorse, which more likely seems to me is/Are:
"Make LVP Great Again"? (Great by banning? Duh) Or
"Make LVP Clear Again"? (Clear by 0/200? Meh) 

Then Poor management lifts all bans, like this year they did
ALL BANS have been LIFTED Chicken shit..

Enough said,

Shortly, it wasn't even 3 july(The fucking deadline <made by Lord Finisher>) and without even thinking this hasty, reckless and imprudent Lort-Finisher laid his hands on keyboard striking the keys to fucking ban the guy 'Sleep' before the deadline.
Forgive me, but i don't have a little bit respect for the person who isn't the man of his words.

LVP Rule- If you are BestFriend of admin . You Rule LVP , No one Able to touch you. You can do anything in LVP.

Weeknd i am agree with u. I showed so many proofs of player , ok if i do death avoid by using /q in front of admin so direct ban for 7days or admin dislike u direct ban for 15days . I showed so many proofs to admin their reply -We cant judge on videos. As u see Humza banned shawnz for abusing jasmine , i showed proof if death avoid by heli kill me but before punishment hequit bit i got in answer-Ok if he did next time i will punish him. If every player got chance so why shawz didnt get chance or warning he got ban in name of warning. LVP is developing z

Is it necessary to put my name on each and every post while i didn't do a shit
So you're talking about my behaviour while i've seen you 3-4 times in the server and we only fought all that time who tf do you think u are youre buisness is with the admins so keep it with them as for my behaviour its pretty good as a regular compared to others i was temp once for a small period of time to handle 'some' reports i dont give a fuck getting temp rights fuck em
P.S Im looking forward not to see my name on any post regarding this topic, Thank you
If u think i hack or use some lag clients you can discuss it with me or leave it on staff members im ready for both ways :)
(07-02-2017, 09:24 AM)PhuckeR Wrote: Is it necessary to put my name on each and every post while i didn't do a shit 
So you're talking about my behaviour while i've seen you 3-4 times in the server and we only fought all that time who tf do you think u are youre buisness is with the admins so keep it with them as for my behaviour its pretty good as a regular compared to others i was temp once for a small period of time to handle 'some' reports i dont give a fuck getting temp rights fuck em 
P.S Im looking forward not to see my name on any post regarding this topic, Thank you
If u think i hack or use some lag clients you can discuss it with me or leave it on staff members im ready for both ways :)
Dunno how others see it but I personally don't think how this whole thing is provoked by making you temp. You were just the one who's name got used in the video, even tho there could be any other name instead of yours, even mine(only if I was etmin huehe). So yeah, I doubt anyone really blames you Phucker. I see Sleep doing this sort of things for months now, I guess you just didn't notice it ealier cos he never mentioned you before.
But that's how it is, things are running shittier than ever. 

gl tho, i'll just quote snowman here -   :+
There should be a meme topic where people can post their ideas/feelings about things that happen in LVP in a humorous way. While I don't agree with continuous spamming or other immature posts which doesn't make any sense, I do agree that people have a right to express their opinion. If something happens in server which everyone disagrees with, and their concerns aren't heard/ignored, they will surely 'riot' in forums in anyway they can. From my viewpoint, both sides are at fault. The people who complain about this 'temp issue' should have withdrawn from it after the staff acknowledged it. At the sametime, I don't agree with extreme measures like 'hey,don't talk about this again or you will be banned', because I have seen plenty of people in this forums who actually deserve a ban and should have been banned ages ago. And like Meltdown said, I don't think this would count as 'cyber bullying' and if someone's actually hurt by stuff like this, then they should either grow up or stay away from this 18+ game. Players do have the right to criticize admins/management (not to trade insults however) but both sides should know when to stop or to ban. As for the current situation, I would say stop the MME jokes for now since it's been long and has been acknowledged,unban sleep and allow constructive criticism.
They're obviously dragging ingame fights into forums since they cant win it ingame
First of all I'll respond to the critics towards me:
There had been a lot of shit said, that I removed, it was constantly targeting one and the same person taking out his joy from A GAME. However, I think Diablo got my point of view. And that's exactly the reason I unlocked it. Maybe cyber bullying might not be the correct way to phrase it. But it was sure as hell taking away humza's joy, and the constant spam was just wrong.

Now for the year banning about this. This is totally outrageous. I don't know who thought of this, if it's just Finisha or also the "management" but there's no way on earth I'm going to ban people a year over this. Sue me. People constantly cheating don't even get a punishment like that. And let's be real guys. We, the staff, do have many issues. And some of them are indeed posted here.

From an admin point of view the simple problem is: There's no manager around anymore. Some pop up one hour a week, but that's pretty much it. We used to have Geroge, but it happened that when he did some things the inactive ones would get active all of a sudden and just undo it.

We need some management who's more active. It could be me, it could be somebody else, or it could be some manager that becomes active again doesn't really matter as long as we get some good changes. We just need somebody to make the crew streamlined again.

The way complaints are dealt with is indeed not right, HOWEVER there are plenty of complaints that are just pure bullshit.
I think everyone is right in their way of seeing things, but I mostly agree with Meltdown and Diablo. 
However, I don't understand one thing: How on earth have you gone so serious over this matter? It is just memes people, grow up! Nobody's real life, and I believe, even ingame 'life' is NOT affected by memes. You do know that memes are made for fun purposes only, and that means it might sometimes contain unreal stuff, irony and even sarcasm. If you can't get over a meme then I would advice you to remove both your forum and ingame account and get out of this community to return once you've grown some balls and formed a personality.

I also agree with Hol(sj)e, that ban was indeed too rough.
(07-02-2017, 11:06 AM)Oresti Wrote: I think everyone is right in their way of seeing things, but I mostly agree with Meltdown and Diablo. 
However, I don't understand one thing: How on earth have you gone so serious over this matter? It is just memes people, grow up! Nobody's real life, and I believe, even ingame 'life' is NOT affected by memes. You do know that memes are made for fun purposes only, and that means it might sometimes contain unreal stuff, irony and even sarcasm. If you can't get over a meme then I would advice you to remove both your forum and ingame account and get out of this community to return once you've grown some balls and formed a personality.

I also agree with Hol(sj)e, that ban was indeed too rough.

We all can take a joke, atleast I hope we can, however just targeting one and the same person over and over again is just not right. Finding only posts on the forum of people making fun of you, even in memes because it being memes makes no difference at all, it's just hiding it next to an image, it can be really annoying. Like I said, it takes away the joy, and all every single one of us is here for is to have fun.
(07-02-2017, 09:24 AM)PhuckeR Wrote:

Is it necessary to put my name on each and every post while i didn't do a shit

I'll reply point per point:
1-  Well I apologise if I can't play 24/7 :). With that being said, I am pretty sure that we fought more than a mere 3-4 times.
2- Who the fuck do I think I am? A mere player believe me nothing more nothing less
3- Concerning your behaviour, now that I think about it, you do not go on rants unlike others so ya it is pretty good compared to others' so I apologise for calling you immature but still you do have swings trust me.
4- Hell ya I do think you hack :) and I am not going to stop just because you are victimising yourself. I have reported you countless times and will continue to do so if I feel you are playing unfairly. This my duty as a player and I will not hold back with reports.
5- You chose the wrong player to say this bs mate. This is also a reply to your latest stupid post (the reason I think you are childish sometimes). No mate I am not jealous of your admin rights and no I don't get mad when I die in-game. I have other things to do in life besides worrying about that. I thoroughly enjoy DM-ING which is the only reason I join LVP. As a matter of fact I do not even identify myself as an LVP player so no I do not have any ulterior motives.

However Chiraq is right in one aspect. You are just a secondary concern and I only decided to intervene when I started seeing abuse on the admin side of the story which is something that could affect me in the future:
1-For instance, why are topics being deleted for bs reasons like Cyber-bulllying?
2- And why are players getting banned for 365 days for voicing their opinions (on forums mind you) when I have to break my fingers in-game to get an admin to check my reports for cheaters to get THREE FUCKING days.

This makes no sense to me and I would appreciate having a staff member explain what is going on.