Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(07-02-2017, 04:27 PM)Finisha Wrote: Hello ,

First of all when you're warned about a certain issue with a serious punishment(I wasn't even considering banning anyone for a year, I simply said a one year ban to stop you and everyone else for good. IT HAD TO STOP ASAP.), apparently nobody cares what the Administrator says unless a Management member appears to only re-warn you. Yet you didn't only ignore my warning, you acted the worse way possible and insisted to not stop. Plus, given your past and ban history and all the conversations we had, Joe personally added 14 extra days ban to your duration and wanted to deal with you personally the next time you come up with something similar(previous ban), because we're done with your continuous misbehavior. You won't like what Joe has to say if he deals with you personally, I don't want that to happen, deal with me and cooperate to get this over with.

It has nothing to do with "cheats" or anything related to that, it's just you never learn, you never obey when needed and you always do the exact same opposite. You express your frustration in the worse way possible, we appreciate you being worried about the community but you aren't supposed to do so the wrong way by mocking/disrespecting. 

Don't believe that was a serious issue? why are Haunter and Ezio forum banned if not? you guys never know when to stop. (TEF banned both of them)

About the harsh one year ban(by me) and the forum ban as well(approved and done by Management member), I'm really willing to unban you and let all of this be the bad mistake that happened in the past and we move on, it's just I'm not a fan of this decision myself, but you left me no other option. Help me, help you, Sleep. 

I'm not your enemy here, do you want to cooperate with me or do you want to continue your old bad habits ? (I'm willing to help you here)

Man you are not even willing to admit that you were partially in the wrong :/...it is sad! It is not even about management/administration ranks or proving your worth to the community, it is just that you are tackling the WHOLE issue in a wrong way. Well well I gave you my piece of mind and I hope it helps but know this Finisha your decision wouldn't go as smoothly if you were not dealing with a hot head and I am not saying that out of ego or anything but just because in my opinion a you dealt with this unreasonably in the first place.
Yes I made a mistake for banning you for a year, but I'll take the blame because I want to prove a point when the entire Management team is dead and not here to stop you

Not a single Management member asked me to type and reply, I had to reply because it's mine to handle lol

About giving temp to players who are undeserving is indeed an issue and you could have had made a complaint in a decent way and with manners to address that thing, but again, thanks for worrying about the community and I couldn't agree more regarding undeserved players getting temp'd, but sadly you and two other more players crossed the line which was sad and added fuel on the fire

We have been authorized to increase ban duration for regulars who use cheats, but not for anything else (such as this issue) but I've done it because banning Haunter and Ezio on forum didn't help stopping it.

About complaints, I'm only human and there's your answer

About Humza making mistakes, TEF/Joe are there to get those reports in PM's or IRC.

Should we go back to normal now, Sleep?
So you just gave yourself the right to ban players for anything you want, when you want and for how long you want?

I was normal the whole time. I'm waiting for you to stop the terror and unban all of us both on server and forums.
All of this drama had to happen because you couldn't listen and I couldn't find a proper solution. So next time it'll be much better if things were taken more seriously if warned, thanks for your time.

What I wanted to be done is done, your in-game account has been unbanned, your forum account will be handled by Management.

For the LVP community, I am sorry for the inconvenience. 
[Image: tenor.gif]
I just dont get it why the fuck giving temp admin PhuckeR  was a 'mistake' Plz explain me the mistake.
Regards: Legeoner
(07-02-2017, 06:16 PM)Legeoner Wrote: I just dont get it why the fuck giving temp admin PhuckeR  was a 'mistake' Plz explain me the mistake.
He not BB bro that's his mistake xD
(07-02-2017, 06:17 PM)Death$tar Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 06:16 PM)Legeoner Wrote: I just dont get it why the fuck giving temp admin PhuckeR  was a 'mistake' Plz explain me the mistake.
He not BB bro that's his mistake xD

I guess thats true xD

This is a joke, right?
(07-02-2017, 06:17 PM)Death$tar Wrote: He not BB bro that's his mistake xD

Well well, look who's here! Let me tell you what the mistake here is. The mistake is he don't have enough reputation as a fair player, he’s known to be abusing all the time. And just because of that they realized they have chances of becoming admins  (through humza) they changed their attitudes. He don't have enough courage to play on his own depending on his skills and in addition he is trashtalking all the time with his buddy or brother Legeoner (our Future admin). Why im even telling you this is because, who's recently got banned for "No Recoiling" and don't even know the letter 's' in word "skills". And the mistake is you guys are not even invited here (when elder get cozy, younger should not put noses). And about that MJ.gif that annoys me remove that before it gets to you... I am not threatening you just telling because your opposition party are way better then you in making those things...