Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
I never played in lagshot servers lol idk what's lagshot...

Will we ever see LukaZ ingame?
If he comes hes raped by me
Will sau play?
He will surely.

Will I come back to Forums?
Without a doubt.
Are you here sau?
No

Are you temp?
This warning goes for Sleep and everyone using the lame “MME” signature and dares to disrespect us (admins) on the forum and in-game.

You have time until the 3rd of July to remove those signatures and stop disrespecting Humza and Admins in general. You have been warned, one year ban is the punishment, the choice is yours. :)
Who's forum admin these days?
(07-01-2017, 05:42 PM)Finisha Wrote: This warning goes for Sleep and everyone using the lame “MME” signature and dares to disrespect us (admins) on the forum and in-game.

You have time until the 3rd of July to remove those signatures and stop disrespecting Humza and Admins in general. You have been warned, one year ban is the punishment, the choice is yours. :)

Rofl, someone getting rekt, and then getting mad about it afterwards? xDdddddd
Also, why would I get banned on the server if I haven't done anything on it?

You should stop calling yourself an admin because it's the worst thing that you can be on LVP, since Humza can give admin to anyone mate

Also men, stick to the topic, I'll report you and then you'll get the warning level!!!

(07-01-2017, 06:40 PM)Jerome Wrote: Who's forum admin these days?
Head etmin phucker

My question: how are u men
Well someone had to be made an example of, and it happens to be you, Sleep. You are now banned from the server for 365 days.

One more provoking/disrespect reply and you're banned on LVP's forum as well. Which means you're no longer welcome here.

Have a nice day everyone! :)
WOW not that I care about Sleep's ban or anything like that but this is called censorship dear Finisha :/. That being said I do agree that none of this ''etmin'' shit was enough to put the tiniest smile on me face, never mind funny.