Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(07-01-2017, 09:35 PM)Finisha Wrote: Sleep. You are now banned from the server for 365 days.

Lmao RIP NuB!

Who Is Better Ouday OR haunter ?
(07-01-2017, 05:42 PM)Finisha Wrote: You have time until the 3rd of July to remove those signatures
Well someone had to be made an example of

What was the use of putting fucking date limit if you were to make a fucking example. This shows you are not the man of your words, but just rage rage and rage.
(07-01-2017, 09:35 PM)Finisha Wrote: Sleep. You are now banned from the server for 365 days.

[Image: 496.jpg]
Exclamation 
Funny how "3rd of July" turned into a "now", rofl.
Also, you said that you banned me on server for 365 days, and told me that one more provokation will get me banned on forum aswell. Funny how I'm banned on forums already.
You can't even do what you put your word onto.

Also, how can I be banned for 365 days on a server for something that I haven't done on a server?
You're just showing us how weak you are. Rofl, dumb kid that works in a fake adidas t shirt printing factory. Good luck in your miserable life, where you are probably no one, so you cure your stress on other people.

@Finisha 

Sleep
(07-01-2017, 10:05 PM)ouday Wrote:

Lmao RIP NuB!

Who Is Better Ouday OR haunter ?

me.

Messi and Antonela marry did you saw that? O+
To be honest, this is just not right! I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. There is a difference between a certain Fiend who just goes with the flow and joins the angry mob to provoke for the sake of provoking and others who are actually concerned with someone who is the definition of a suspect and immature player getting temp-admin rights. I, for one, am not happy at all that someone like Phucker isn't banned in the first place and the way I see it, I am not the only one to have reported him here countless times and Sleep either.

And what's up with the ''let me prove I am the bigger man'' attitude here:
1- Everyone and anyone must respect anyone and everyone. Admins do not hold any special treatment concerning respect.
2- What's up with the Cyber-bullying bs @Holsje? Did these memes really ruin anybody's life? Are we fucking barbies? The answer is no and I believe the reason you are resorting to this kind of sorry excuses is because you know that said admin did not do the right thing but people here would rather choke that apologise it seems which is pretty sad.
3- Whether you are annoyed with memes or whether you enjoyed them does NOT set the regulations. As long as no one's background/personal life is targeted or anything similar to that, then there is no reason to disallow them. We're in the 21st century where we're entitled to our freedom of speech I believe not in the 16th...

Finally I am sure that if you address the issue directly instead of resorting to censorship and shitty measures ( with all due respect :) ) then you will get a positive response (calm the mob) and end the problem all-together but as I said apparently trying to prove you're the bigger man and fleeing the problem work better than apologising or even stating your own arguments and refuting others' concerning this drama.
(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: To be honest, this is just not right! I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. There is a difference between a certain Fiend who just goes with the flow and joins the angry mob to provoke for the sake of provoking and others who are actually concerned with someone who is the definition of a suspect and immature player getting temp-admin rights. I, for one, am not happy at all that someone like Phucker isn't banned in the first place and the way I see it, I am not the only one to have reported him here countless times and Sleep either.

And what's up with the ''let me prove I am the bigger man'' attitude here:
1- Everyone and anyone must respect anyone and everyone. Admins do not hold any special treatment concerning respect.
2- What's up with the Cyber-bullying bs @Holsje? Did these memes really ruin anybody's life? Are we fucking barbies? The answer is no and I believe the reason you are resorting to this kind of sorry excuses is because you know that said admin did not do the right thing but people here would rather choke that apologise it seems which is pretty sad.
3- Whether you are annoyed with memes or whether you enjoyed them does NOT set the regulations. As long as no one's background/personal life is targeted or anything similar to that, then there is no reason to disallow them. We're in the 21st century where we're entitled to our freedom of speech I believe not in the 16th...

Finally I am sure that if you address the issue directly instead of resorting to censorship and shitty measures ( with all due respect :) ) then you will get a positive response (calm the mob) and end the problem all-together but as I said apparently trying to prove you're the bigger man and fleeing the problem work better than apologising or even stating your own arguments and refuting others' concerning this drama.

+1 

Newfag admins like Finisha and Humza fucked up this server, if you ask me. Peace Meltdown.
Also, your post is gonna get deleted so no one else can see the actual thing going on beside this and you will get a warning for posting this in a topic that isn't created for that. You can't do anything, they are braindead.
(07-02-2017, 12:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote: I might've not found the memes or videos funny but they do hold a legitimate concern and are a legitimate way of complaining and expressing one's opinion. 

Since it seems like everyone is opening up their hearts, so will i. Wise said. The memes and videos are obviously a way for 'MME' & others to express their feelings & complainments towards LVP. Repeating it once again so the staff of LVP, who did not yet get it, get a better view of the mobs side. You left them with no other way to express what they want. Shall they open and make a thread? - It would be in vain. We all know that threads and complainments with opinions that does not suit the management of LVP/staff gets closed/thrown away. No matter how clear and obvious the statements are. For instance, i was there the night when George spilled out a harsh, yet so pure reality about both whats ongoing behind the scenes of LVP and out in the open. What happened with Georges statements when x (member of the management) got to read it? Ofcourse, an opinion like that is not welcome here - it got deleted. Just like i've seen the mobs statements/opinions have been. 

Cant speak of whats happening in the LVP intern. But whats up with the act (of many LVP staff) 'make lvp great again'? ya'll be saying "let that concern be taken care by the hands of the LVP staff". Well whats happening to those really great ideas & reports thats flowing in by the LVP regulars? Even though the video evidence is clear as hell and its obvious that the person of matter is rulebreaking it'll get rejected. Why? Are you trying to save players by not banning hackers or punishing rulebreakers? Cause its clear as hell for me that: "we do not punish players based on videos" & "videos can be manipulated & confuse the staff" does not longer hold as an argument. What do you think we, regulars of LVP, are? Its not like are working for the CIA & LVP is life, so we spend hours of manipulating (even tho its hard and neither one of us got the skills) videos just to confuse you guys & get players wrongfully banned. quit the crap already. 

Sorry, Im not going to apologize for standing up. Quit acting like everything is fine in LVP & get together and make changes. Its not like shitloads of staff is lowkey talking about the inequality thats ongoing here already. Management open up your eyes. Got too many inactive members part of the management & cant make a change? kick em' already, or downgrade their rank. There's tons of great members part of the LVP staff that is aware of whats going on & deserving an promotion.

I stand in solidarity with the mob. lvp needs changes.
hahahahah, as if this shit can be any worse

* Deer_Hunter looks around for Shark.
Another post to be deleted soon.

Weeknd, I totally agree with you.

Sleep