Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which In-Game Modifications are legal/illegal in SA:MP
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26837.msg353385#msg353385 date=1289742684]
Think about it. If someone mods a car vehicle to double the length and then hides behind it at one end other players will think they are in the open and can be hit, they shoot, no hits. This guy can then shoot straight through the car on his screen at them and hit them, because on their screen, there's nothing in the way. There is no way that is fair?
great idea, i will replace infernus with mower so i can squeeze in those tight spaces in area 51

Who are you to judge what's considered "legal" and "illegal" ? Tbh this is just an opinionated topic. Laser mods were actually very common before and if i remember correctly [SAE]Alessio is the one who first gave me the laser spas. And you can only see the laser if the person is pointing there spas towards a wall (which rarely EVER happens) and the laser only goes through certain objects. For example, in area 51 you could not see the laser from a defender (if you are an attacker). It only goes through some walls when the person deliberately points their spas at the wall. So imo that is not illegal. The grenade mod i do agree with tho, only if it is a considerably larger size than the original. And as for car mods, their are very few people who mod their cars in a way to take advantage of the size. I've only seen car mods used for decorative purposes...
immo.exe is legal
(11-14-2010, 09:04 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Who are you to judge what's considered "legal" and "illegal" ? Tbh this is just an opinionated topic. Laser mods were actually very common before and if i remember correctly [SAE]Alessio is the one who first gave me the laser spas. And you can only see the laser if the person is pointing there spas towards a wall (which rarely EVER happens) and the laser only goes through certain objects. For example, in area 51 you could not see the laser from a defender (if you are an attacker). It only goes through some walls when the person deliberately points their spas at the wall. So imo that is not illegal. The grenade mod i do agree with tho, only if it is a considerably larger size than the original. And as for car mods, their are very few people who mod their cars in a way to take advantage of the size. I've only seen car mods used for decorative purposes...

Yea but its everyone's opinion to see what we think is legal/illegal its good for people to argue about stuff like the laser mods. Out in the open though, if someone runs near you with the intention of knifing you you might be able to see their laser therefore you know they're behind you
(11-14-2010, 09:07 PM)Weezy link Wrote: immo.exe is legal

No its not those who use that are cheaters no doubt.
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26837.msg353558#msg353558 date=1289767173]
Yea but its everyone's opinion to see what we think is legal/illegal its good for people to argue about stuff like the laser mods. Out in the open though, if someone runs near you with the intention of knifing you you might be able to see their laser therefore you know they're behind you
People dont run with spas. Also, the laser isn't infinitely long lol, the only way u could see it is if the person was literally standing RIGHT behind u, with a spas out, pointed in the direction you are facing. That rarely ever happens and either way by that time most people would already realize someone is there regardless of the laser
[Image: b86937739bafbac9bff9ea61248568d9.png]
LOL!
(11-14-2010, 09:52 PM)H0lden link Wrote: [Image: b86937739bafbac9bff9ea61248568d9.png]
LOL!
5 fps? and those lasers look like an advantage to me..
that isn't a laser, that's his deagle lmfao.

It isn't me btw, it's a gtat player called c0pyr1ght
(11-14-2010, 09:55 PM)H0lden link Wrote: that isn't a laser, that's his deagle lmfao.

It isn't me btw, it's a gtat player called c0pyr1ght

Who needs a laser when you have a 50 foot deagle?