Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which In-Game Modifications are legal/illegal in SA:MP
wtf is that rofl
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!

That shit is fuckin crazy, use that in AAD or anything and you can see people easily.

Its hard to enforce these legl/illegal rules but if people know what is considered legal/illegal and then go against it and are found out. They can be hated and known as a cheater :)
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26837.msg353744#msg353744 date=1289784800]
ROFLMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!

That shit is fuckin crazy, use that in AAD or anything and you can see people easily.

Its hard to enforce these legl/illegal rules but if people know what is considered legal/illegal and then go against it and are found out. They can be hated and known as a cheater :)

Unfortunately not many people (and clans) care about people being known cheaters anymore. If you have a cheating past but got unbanned from LVP, suddenly it means you're clean and they act as though you never cheated.
(11-15-2010, 11:39 AM)Munch link Wrote: Unfortunately not many people (and clans) care about people being known cheaters anymore. If you have a cheating past but got unbanned from LVP, suddenly it means you're clean and they act as though you never cheated.

Lol, well I don't and I'm sure most elder players don't either.

Quote from Jeremy Kyle: ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER!!
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26837.msg353834#msg353834 date=1289817990]
Lol, well I don't and I'm sure most elder players don't either.

Quote from Jeremy Kyle: ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER!!

Lol I don't think it's wise to take advise from a guy who licks his phone. :P
(11-15-2010, 11:55 AM)Munch link Wrote: Lol I don't think it's wise to take advise from a guy who licks his phone. :P

True xD

But he's right, once you've cheated, you can't just erase that fact.
I did teamviewer with a lot of people from samp, to be honest, they all had mod sobeit somewhere in their computer..
(11-15-2010, 04:05 PM)Weezy link Wrote: I did teamviewer with a lot of people from samp, to be honest, they all had mod sobeit somewhere in their computer..

I logged into Unborns PC the other day and went on teamviewer with you, not even gonna mention all the bullcrap I found inside your san andreas directory. I mean holy.. shit..  :roll:
Quote:Grim link=topic=26837.msg354134#msg354134 date=1289915111]
I logged into Unborns PC the other day and went on teamviewer with you, not even gonna mention all the bullcrap I found inside your san andreas directory. I mean holy.. shit..  :roll:

ye ye ye
If they were stupid enough to cheat and let someone do teamviewer with them then they are so deprived of basic intelligence that they are a complete waste of space and might as well just /q life.