Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which In-Game Modifications are legal/illegal in SA:MP
laser mods aren't illegal.
Reason?
I can just say cars are powered by apples too if i want, u know. But nobody will believe me before i prove it
Why are laser mods legal?

How can using layers to see where your opponent is not be an unfair advantage?

If you want to argue the legality of a modification give your reasons.
What happens if I'm running 65 through 70 FPS? Is that taking advantage of other players?
(11-13-2010, 02:52 AM)SaDist link Wrote: What happens if I'm running 65 through 70 FPS? Is that taking advantage of other players?
...what
(11-13-2010, 02:57 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ...what
(11-13-2010, 02:57 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ...what

That's true, I'm running 65 through 70 FPS lol
well hey, i guess i cheat.
Not only do i use lasers but i also have a large grenade
[Image: StickGren.jpg]

I used all this when i was [SAE[a/v], fuckin' Holden cheatin again.
Well in reality all of those "illegal" mods are legal in public/official servers.
It's just clan servers where some people with powers can really think for themselves that they become illegal.
(11-13-2010, 09:27 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Well in reality all of those "illegal" mods are legal in public/official servers.
It's just clan servers where some people with powers can really think for themselves that they become illegal.

They are only "legal" because public servers doesnt have a clue. I can go on partyserver with all sort of bullcrap without being noticed.
They are illegal on clanservers because most people know about them

But yea, saying if its legal or illegal can be hard, but the difference between No Advantage and Advantage is quite easy to understand.
And in competitive play we dont want advantages right ?

And yes its cheating holden. Doesnt matter if its cheating on a large scala or a small one, still cheating.
If u dont think seeing a large grenade coming at ya is cheating then lol @ you.
I dont have any experience with how the lasers work so not gonna say anything there