Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bye
one big stone away from my heart  :'(
(11-12-2010, 11:16 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: addicted by samp lolz, weak pussy
agreed.
(11-12-2010, 11:18 PM)mAzz link Wrote: one big stone away from my heart  :'(
and who the fuck are you?
I never saw you ingame.. how come you're addicted and wanted to get banned?

w.e bye
(11-12-2010, 06:17 PM)azerty link Wrote: man ur a genius

hahahah AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED  _O-

I ALWAYS RAGE AT GTAT TUCKIN MODERS ETC....
lol deatheater, +1

@Sal: just learn to handle your time better and to put yourself a limit, it's very useful in life.

With this kind of mentality I hope you'll never discover weed then, cause to stop your addiction at once you'll probably run to some cops handing them a kilogram of it _O-
(11-22-2010, 05:31 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: lol deatheater, +1

@Sal: just learn to handle your time better and to put yourself a limit, it's very useful in life.

With this kind of mentality I hope you'll never discover weed then, cause to stop your addiction at once you'll probably run to some cops handing them a kilogram of it _O-

Lmao
That's odd
(11-22-2010, 05:31 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: lol deatheater, +1

or move too holland and smoke weed till ya fall in sleep, and wake up and smoke more without the cops on your head, man lucky cunt i am
Haha. Rotterdam is scary gangxta shit. Ppl smokin everywere
(11-22-2010, 06:32 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Haha. Rotterdam is scary gangxta shit. Ppl smokin everywere
scary gangsta shit?, dude wtf smoking weed doesnt make you a gangster