Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bye
As most of you know I purposely hacked today so I would be banned from LVP. Well it may have been stupid, but I needed to stop playing it took up to much of my time. So like I said at the time I was banned. Goodbye LVP I'll miss you all.
(11-12-2010, 01:29 AM)Sal link Wrote: As most of you know I purposely hacked today so I would be banned from LVP. Well it may have been stupid, but I needed to stop playing it took up to much of my time. So like I said at the time I was banned. Goodbye LVP I'll miss you all.

Wise choice, I heard in skype your dad always tells you to stop playing and focus on your work and since you're addicted, I'm sure that was the only solution. See ya
(11-12-2010, 01:29 AM)Sal link Wrote: As most of you know I purposely hacked today so I would be banned from LVP. Well it may have been stupid, but I needed to stop playing it took up to much of my time. So like I said at the time I was banned. Goodbye LVP I'll miss you all.

So you have to get banned for cheating in order to stay away from the server?

Wow you suck. If you have to stay away that bad simply /q, no need for for that.

But ohwell, I never knew you anyway.
Yeah, there is no reason for this topic. If you wanted to leave, you can just /q and don't join. So what's the point of going to the forums and on #LVP.echo? For attention? It won't be good attention, so there is no point.
Ya know what Ryan? I got myself banned because I want to do other things besides sit in front of a fucking computer all day like you. Maybe you just don't understand that there is much more to life than the internet. Why don't you try and do something else for once? Yeah I could have done /q, but that wouldn't have satisfied me. Therefore I just got myself banned. I don't know why you are in such a pissy mood now, but you should cut the shit cause it's annoying Ryan.
lol
lol you know that you dont really have to make a topic just to say goodbye?

who?

edit: cya!
(11-12-2010, 02:01 AM)MacSto link Wrote: lol

was that necessary ?
(11-12-2010, 01:59 AM)Sal link Wrote: Ya know what Ryan? I got myself banned because I want to do other things besides sit in front of a fucking computer all day like you. Maybe you just don't understand that there is much more to life than the internet. Why don't you try and do something else for once? Yeah I could have done /q, but that wouldn't have satisfied me. Therefore I just got myself banned. I don't know why you are in such a pissy mood now, but you should cut the shit cause it's annoying Ryan.

There's more to life than the internet so you get banned just so you can stay away from it, instead of just quitting. You say it wouldn't have satisfied you but that's just stupid and probably not the real reason you didn't /q.

And there's more to life than the internet so you make a stupid "bye" topic hoping people will give a crap when they won't. Instead of simply /q'ing from the server and community, you get banned and hang around on the forum.

In England goodbye means you're going not staying (or the person you're saying it to is)...so go!
Too many freaks, not enough circuses.