Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bye
bye bye Trial123...
Don't expect an unban when you want one.
eeh this guy is TRIAL123?gg :w :Y)
(11-12-2010, 01:59 AM)Sal link Wrote: Ya know what Ryan? I got myself banned because I want to do other things besides sit in front of a fucking computer all day like you. Maybe you just don't understand that there is much more to life than the internet. Why don't you try and do something else for once? Yeah I could have done /q, but that wouldn't have satisfied me. Therefore I just got myself banned. I don't know why you are in such a pissy mood now, but you should cut the shit cause it's annoying Ryan.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You were sitting on the computer all day like him, so you suddenly decide to quit and try and play him? Oh wow. Cya, use what Holden said. :+
Format you're PC probably fix that..
@H0lden
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
Sal, surely it was not the right decision and surely you'll want to come back. Anyway I think uninstalling the game would solve your problem and when you wanted to come back on holidays or something, there would be no problem.

In the few hours that I played with you, I could see you're a nice guy. Bye and good luck!
(11-12-2010, 01:59 AM)Sal link Wrote: Ya know what Ryan? I got myself banned because I want to do other things besides sit in front of a fucking computer all day like you. Maybe you just don't understand that there is much more to life than the internet. Why don't you try and do something else for once? Yeah I could have done /q, but that wouldn't have satisfied me. Therefore I just got myself banned. I don't know why you are in such a pissy mood now, but you should cut the shit cause it's annoying Ryan.

(11-12-2010, 01:56 AM)MacSto link Wrote: Yeah, there is no reason for this topic. If you wanted to leave, you can just /q and don't join. So what's the point of going to the forums and on #LVP.echo? For attention? It won't be good attention, so there is no point.

Sal you were on the game as much or even more than him, so don't even try pulling this bullshit. You have only JUST quit and now you are acting like you have never played the game in your life. Btw, cheating in LVP is a perm-ban... So I would not expect an unban in the future unless you're as lucky as Weezy.

Stop being a hypocrite.
People, consider what you're discussing on these boards. Discussion in style "i am so sad that i am leaving" is just plain retarded; when will people start admitting that they're just seeking for attention. Plus, old story that the main asskissers take this kind of threads seriously.
Retards

He wants you to hate him and refuse to unban him so that he can never come back. If he played now and then or on holidays he would get glued again.

There are better ways to stop yourself playing tbh, go play GTAT and watch every little fucker running around at 2x your speed and not taking hits and even some of the mods themselves being caught cheating. Then you will realise how badly samp sucks and how you can't trust anything and just uninstall it. Just don't play COD or BC2 or you'll be glued to the PC again.
Ok for one I know that cheating in LVP is a Perm-ban so I will not be asking to get unbanned. I banned myself therefore I face these consequences. Second of all I know I did play as much as MacSto or the same amount of him. This is why I got myself banned so I wouldn't be glued to the computer all day as I am. I only said that to MacSto (Whom I know on a personal level) because he was talking to me outside of game and he was all pissed off at me because now I won't be on the computer. MacSto is indeed on the computer more than me though. He spends countless hours on the computer and won't leave his house because he rather stay home and look up shit online. Anyway that is why I said that stuff to MacSto.