Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(02-21-2011, 09:45 AM)XiZ link Wrote: so you can leave uL and join BA again

teehee
haha, I'd never leave uL for another clan (watch that quote be used years down the line against me)

(02-21-2011, 07:10 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: YOU with ME?
Nah, I'm just saying you've started BA as a gang back up again, you might as well start it as a clan, it won't get back to its glory days but it'll at least be fun for you and the members
I'm too lazy and busy with real life to lead a clan.. Somehow SA:MP is dead anyway.
Darius is slyly trying to end me
(02-20-2011, 09:55 PM)Xover link Wrote: Stupid troll -_-, i just thought [BA] are wearing this tag like old days,couse it would be wierd if you dont wear a tag but you are in a gang,
just to inform you , the " old " days were when B&A was still a gang ( no tag only clown skin )
(02-21-2011, 09:26 PM)azerty link Wrote: just to inform you , the " old " days were when B&A was still a gang ( no tag only clown skin )

+1
Az is talking about great old times . I wasnt in B&A back then , I was in LVF with Infamous .
Great players back then !! I dont belive that LVP will have another awsome run like then .
LVP might get 40-70ppl online if it will be in hosted list again...
(02-22-2011, 03:28 PM)Xover link Wrote: LVP might get 40-70ppl online if it will be in hosted list again...
It is on hosted list actually.
(02-22-2011, 03:32 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: It is on hosted list actually.

Negative, I don't see LVP there.  :roll:
(02-22-2011, 03:53 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: Negative, I don't see LVP there.  :roll:
Negative, I see it. I repeat, I see it. Over.