Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(02-20-2011, 08:14 PM)Darius link Wrote: I don't remember Wazza/Aztec ever saying anything about this lol, you sure they wanted to be in?

Anyway, I remember when [SWK] and [BA] joined up one time to fight HC4L, UvH and W  :)

OutlawZ vs OutwhoreZ

I remember that too, think its safe to say these guys racked up enough kills to earn them the all time number one spot of this server
(02-20-2011, 08:36 PM)Munch link Wrote: Now...are you done crying?
Stupid troll -_-, i just thought [BA] are wearing this tag like old days,couse it would be wierd if you dont wear a tag but you are in a gang, allso first post is a bit outdated...
Get brains, Munch.
Couse like 1year ago all players that are in that list [except admins] weared the tag but now half doesnt.
(02-20-2011, 09:55 PM)Xover link Wrote: Stupid troll -_-, i just thought [BA] are wearing this tag like old days,couse it would be wierd if you dont wear a tag but you are in a gang, allso first post is a bit outdated...
Get brains, Munch.
Couse like 1year ago all players that are in that list [except admins] weared the tag but now half doesnt.

Correcting someone isn't trolling.

And you thought wrong, didn't you? Making some assumptions without looking into things.

And this is a revived B&A. The time you're referring to was when B&A was a clan, in which case you would be right. But now B&A are a gang, not a clan. Clan members can be in gangs and don't have to wear a tag.

And as said before, Admins can be in clans and gangs. Admins have to have another account for the clan account, and, as I remember, have to deactivate their Admin status to join up with a gang.

You are right about the list though, it is outdated. I guess Darkfire hasn't fixed it enough, but he will.

Get brains? Nah I'll just Munch yours and we'll be even. :)
Yeah well, if anyone send me a pm with a updated one, I'll change it.. Too lazy :+ however, everyone in that list said yes to be in B&A as a gang.
you should just leave sLK and restart BA tbh
(02-20-2011, 10:30 PM)Darius link Wrote: you should just leave sLK and restart BA tbh
Agreed, or move BA to sLK, that will never happen  :P
Bring the B&A boyz to SWK  >:)
(02-20-2011, 10:30 PM)Darius link Wrote: you should just leave sLK and restart BA tbh

YOU with ME?
he, Since BA Closed there is just no drama, fun going on in here.
so you can leave uL and join BA again

teehee