Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-29-2009, 02:12 PM)Agent link Wrote:We still didnt finish that lame /race3 heheheh , imma win that race :P

no wonder its called HARD RACE , THE DRAGON HILL MAP , SHARP CORNER'S , BAD WEATHER , WOHAAAAAAAAAAAA SCARYYY
(07-29-2009, 03:06 AM)Munch link Wrote:kay after doing some research, turns out until 2007 Israel was the only Middle Eastern country to allow such things, but now Jordan, Iraq, Turkey and Cyprus accept it. Other countries punish for it. The guy I saw on the News last year was probably from Saudi or something.
in most muslim countries gays/fags have no rights at all
(07-29-2009, 04:52 PM)StickZ link Wrote:in most muslim countries gays/fags have no rights at all

Lucky that zezeima is not in those countries then.
(07-29-2009, 04:52 PM)StickZ link Wrote:in most muslim countries gays/fags have no rights at all

Yeah I know, that was the main reason for my original post, quoting Darius. Although Israel's not Muslim, it's mostly Jewish :P But after I did some researching, I found Israel was the first for a while to accept gays, but countries like Iran don't, and they'd get executed for it.

Agent, you again ignored the fact that I'm trying to keep my posts friendly while talking about this subject. If you can't seem to see that, then I might aswell end this useless topic, since this whole thing was meant to be a one-off thing on the first post...
Munch , you sure can end the talking about this subject . Its doesnt matter if your trying to keep
your posts friendly its not the issue here , this talk aint for this topic , if you still want to talk about it , pm me mate .
(07-29-2009, 01:05 PM)Agent link Wrote:@Maddolis , how did you fined that "Israelis got a delicate sense of humour" have you been in Israel ?

I'm just saying I can hear thousands of jokes from you or ZaMboR but I'll never quite understand what makes them funny.
(07-30-2009, 05:08 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I'm just saying I can hear thousands of jokes from you or ZaMboR but I'll never quite understand what makes them funny.

just get a life.. 24/7 at lvp / sa-mp fourms  :roll:
(07-30-2009, 08:40 AM)SoNiX link Wrote:just get a life.. 24/7 at lvp / sa-mp fourms  :roll:

Nothing personal, just something i noticed, no offence intended.

Sonix activity on forum:
Total Time Spent Online: 23 days, 4 hours and 19 minutes. = 556 hours
Date Registered: August 05, 2008

Maddolis' activity on forum:
Total Time Spent Online: 20 days, 20 hours and 27 minutes. = 500 hours
Date Registered: July 23, 2007

do the math...

I've got 15days, 9 hour, 52mintues on LVP forum. I leave browser open while im on computer, and when I refresh page it goes up for 2-3 hours. So forum hours mean nothing.
maddolis got 200 hours more ingame time then sonix..

btw  forum time doesnt mean anything,m because im like visiting sa-mp.nl in morninga nd leaving the thread open till i go to bed at the evening