Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-15-2009, 08:30 PM)Maka link Wrote:You guys take cheating way too seriously, it wasn't even on a "public server."
Next to that I'm fully convinced way more people here have used a cheating tool at least once, simple like that. I even know some.

Everyone tried/used cheats who play samp ower 2-3 years. Cmon every day u see cheaters doing crap , so yeh he get the feeling that he needs to try it , gf. But that u cant proove that they used it. So..Hohohohoh Merry Christmas.
(07-15-2009, 08:36 PM)Zezima link Wrote:Everyone tried/used cheats who play samp ower 2-3 years. Cmon every day u see cheaters doing crap , so yeh he get the feeling that he needs to try it , gf. But that u cant proove that they used it. So..Hohohohoh Merry Christmas.

Not me, btw your actually full of shit, is that statement from your own imagination, or did you research it before posting, either way your still full of shit

Edit: I'm gonna stop posting here, because i still have respect for BA and i respect the fact that their dropping to inactivity instead of closing the clan, this clans strong enough to know hard times pass
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=297.msg236170#msg236170 date=1247688044]
Not me, btw your actually full of shit, is that statement from your own imagination, or did you research it before posting, either way your still full of shit

buhuhuuhuh "not me"  lmoa , u just dont admit it , cuz u care about what internet people think about you , cuz u only have them to suport u , cuz ur alone irl.
(07-15-2009, 08:30 PM)Maka link Wrote:I even know some.
prove it.

(07-15-2009, 05:25 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:coming from BB
at least there leaders dont.  ;) (and as far as i know aizher got kicked, buhu didnt)
(07-15-2009, 10:47 PM)Darius link Wrote:prove it.
at least there leaders dont.  ;) (and as far as i know aizher got kicked, buhu didnt)

Lmfao Darius defending BB now? YeraY admitted to cheating. So uhh thats a leader
i personaly never tried cheats on GTA;SA not even singleplayer but GTA IV yeah many times

BA NEWS : Buhu has been kicked of his own clan for cheating [ not realy ]

darius u a bit emo OMG HE CHEATED STUPID NERD CHEATER CLAN

get over it
(07-15-2009, 10:47 PM)Darius link Wrote:prove it.

I don't have to prove anything Darius. I simply know people in here, even whom are probably friends of you. I'm just not going to squeel anything.
(07-15-2009, 11:16 PM)Maka link Wrote:I don't have to prove anything Darius. I simply know people in here, even whom are probably friends of you. I'm just not going to squeel anything.
[Image: TheOfficeThatsWhatSheSaidMichael.jpg]
(07-15-2009, 11:16 PM)Maka link Wrote:I don't have to prove anything Darius. I simply know people in here, even whom are probably friends of you. I'm just not going to squeel anything.

Please do.

Damn straight that's what she said, bruv!