Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-23-2009, 10:36 PM)Darius link Wrote:lol if all them 10 BA dudes left BA to follow you, wtf they gonna do now xD
ROFL Darkfire you edited your post from 'I quit samp' I remember last time you did that and I was one who screenshotted it. xD

i think your both as bad as eachother tbh :S
C.I.P
Strange that, after Darkfire left, 5 others left.. :roll:
But, Maby they left for the same reason as Darkfire did. :roll:
(06-23-2009, 10:59 PM)Martin™ link Wrote:Strange that, after Darkfire left, 5 others left.. :roll:
But, Maby they left for the same reason as Darkfire did. :roll:

god damn retard you are
(06-23-2009, 10:36 PM)Darius link Wrote:lol if all them 10 BA dudes left BA to follow you, wtf they gonna do now xD

I'm not following anyone. I joined because of Carcass, Darkfire, and Salvo. Carcass left right after I joined, so I said that if Darkfire or Salvo left I would leave too.
Okay then.
BA and BB both fell apart in the same day? WTF? O.o
B&A isn't dead yet. It may just go back to being inactive with the old members (the way it should of stayed)

Well, I'm pretty much done with SA:MP. If I do get on LVP, It will be with a different name, and not very often. I have no clue what the others are going to do. Latah people. :w
[Image: serious_cat_2.jpg]