Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(06-07-2009, 04:53 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote:Rofl, dude, trust me you have never beaten me, maybe one time when you were a random and fighting by the ship while everyone else is shooting around us, but definitely NEVER a 1on1 duel.
On my server you even have about 90 less than what you have at LVP, and you still get fuckin raped. You just need training boy.

There you go trying to sound cool again. :o

Then just accept the fight, so now your saying I've seen you on LVP. Wrong, I've never seen you on LVP.
He's quite active lately, but why not accept the fight teejay? :/
I have no problem fighting you. But might be working, we'll see.
(06-07-2009, 02:31 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:This will last a short period, ya'll to bored of SA-MP

Like some other clan, BB don't really hang around LVP that much, until recently. More BB server, you know that. So not knowing them is your faults as their just around us.

gl
No we're not -.-. Stop acting though and giving us good lucks. We don't need that.

The B&A cl0wns are back, you can't deny it.
gl BA :7

no but gratz Aztec and Shark. gl in the clown system. :9~
Gratz Shark and AzTec

Triping could you stfu please ?
(06-07-2009, 06:50 AM)Matthias link Wrote:No we're not -.-. Stop acting though and giving us good lucks. We don't need that.

The B&A cl0wns are back, you can't deny it.

Denied. :/

No jokes. B&A definitely looking set for a comeback tour. I see BA on almost everyday now, I used to see none, maybe one or two through the week including crew.
gratz shark & AztecĀ  :)
grats
GratzĀ  ;)