Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Stop being sexually frustrated nerds already.

Grats to the bitches :>
(06-07-2009, 11:38 AM)Richard link Wrote:im horny

go get laid
(06-07-2009, 11:41 AM)Zezima link Wrote:go get laid

roflll Zezima xDD Always pulling them out the bag _O-
(06-07-2009, 11:00 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:BB have more laggers ( ping btw )

By the minute, BB recruited what? 6 noobs members last 2 days?
Pretend, huh? BB make me laugh, ohk. I've had enough BB v BA as my crying BB bro's don't want to be on LVP forum, nuff arguing

Guess I can say gratz to Wazza, AzTeC, Shark an H1juiz or w/e
n1 BA and GL to you three fools  ;)
wow look stop with the [BA] vs. [BB] bullshit. We all know IR&A Hooligans pwn both clans easily.
(06-07-2009, 11:46 AM)Darius link Wrote:wow look stop with the [BA] vs. [BB] bullshit. We all know IR&A Hooligans pwn both clans easily.

Another lost soul, sad.
(06-07-2009, 10:29 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:BA are just desperatly looking for members.
Sup Pilf4R :)

Desperately? Don't try to be funny, everyone who was been joining BA now are old members except for me, and you don't know anything to tell me that I'm a shit player cuz BA is desperate for members, cuz none of those two are true.

Thx for the grats everyone.
u are BA now? cool mayne
(06-07-2009, 04:15 AM)Shark link Wrote:You're saying your aussie ping doesn't help you? Everyone knows that's bullshit.

If I had a ping of 60 the people I'd kill in 30 seconds I'd kill in 15.
Everyone improves with a lower ping, history has proven that (by_karizma, Tom...)
There are fifty things you can rip on Tr1pin for (in order to "defend" your already proven successful clan from a junior sa-mp member), but ping isn't one of them.
(06-07-2009, 12:20 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:If I had a ping of 60 the people I'd kill in 30 seconds I'd kill in 15.
Everyone improves with a lower ping, history has proven that (by_karizma, Tom...)
There are fifty things you can rip on Tr1pin for (in order to "defend" your already proven successful clan from a junior sa-mp member), but ping isn't one of them.

:') You think that having an aussie ping doesn't help? Sure it would be a little easier for you to hit if you had lower, but it would be equally easy to hit you too.