Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-15-2009, 04:54 PM)Swift link Wrote:[me=Swift]bows to swift[/me]

Loll :D king of LVP  >:)
(05-14-2009, 09:08 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Indeed, Darius is a 14 year old proper English young man from Cambridge area living in his parents fancy medieval mansion. There are 2 of his daddy's Rolls Royces parked outside - one for himself and the other one for the missus even though the missus doesn't drive. He goes to a private school with strict Catholic principles and rules. His father's name is Albert. He is a CEO of Marks & Spencer and on his way up to be the next chairman. He probably has a 12 year old sister too named Mary who just got an expensive pony for her birthday. After graduating from Oxford Darius has a spot in Marks & Spencer as a commercial director waiting for him, because by then his father, Albert is the chairman.

And while Darius is not in school or in his regular piano class, he comes here and laughs at us, the regular working class.
Now young man if you want to get it in England that is not the way to behave. I know its hard out there for you in eastern europe, and it is good to see you backing up your fellow illegal immigrant Strika. Now if you want any of the [TC] stock, then you best clean up your act.
(05-15-2009, 04:59 PM)Darius link Wrote:Now young man if you want to get it in England that is not the way to behave. I know its hard out there for you in eastern europe, and it is good to see you backing up your fellow illegal immigrant Strika. Now if you want any of the [TC] stock, then you best clean up your act.
That is how stupid some people can get, usually cockney fools are thinking that but not prooving it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuania
Quote: EU accession 1 May 2004
We are living in 2009.

It is easy enough to get into England, its free for everyone and sadly, you are mad about it and cant do nothing to change it.
different people have different understandings for "immigrant"
one is to come illegally to a country and the other is to come to the country no matter if it's legal/illegal
(05-15-2009, 05:38 PM)Strika link Wrote:That is how stupid some people can get, usually cockney fools are thinking that but not prooving it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LithuaniaWe are living in 2009.

It is easy enough to get into England, its free for everyone and sadly, you are mad about it and cant do nothing to change it.
Is this guy trying to communicate with me or something? I can't understand a word of it
On another note, you Brits should be happy about the eastern invasion since the foreign girls are basically the only beautiful women in the UK.
(05-15-2009, 05:51 PM)Darius link Wrote:Is this guy trying to communicate with me or something? I can't understand a word of it
(05-15-2009, 05:38 PM)Strika link Wrote:That is how stupid some people can get, usually cockney fools are thinking that but not prooving it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LithuaniaWe are living in 2009.

Finally, you know your wrong and you have nothing to say. Victory is mine! xD
(05-15-2009, 07:43 PM)Strika link Wrote:Victory is mine! xD
i bet that's what Russia/the USA/the UK/China said to Germany after Hitler commited suicide xD
Russia/the USA/the UK/China or Stalin/Roosevelt/Churchill/Randomfag
(05-15-2009, 08:01 PM)XiZ link Wrote:i bet that's what Russia/the USA/the UK/China said to Germany after Hitler commited suicide xD
Russia/the USA/the UK/China or Stalin/Roosevelt/Churchill/Randomfag

pff, germans never lose...
Wow cant you guys drop it ? This is lasting for a few pages now ..