Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(05-04-2009, 03:04 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:In the same way Bill Gates doesn't own Microsoft anymore (which he does).
Okay so your saying he doesn't own it.. but he does? oh god im confused
(05-04-2009, 03:04 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:In the same way Bill Gates doesn't own Microsoft anymore (which he does).

lol, I can tell you that Peter really doesn't anymore. ;)
(05-04-2009, 11:37 AM)Richard link Wrote:lol, I can tell you that Peter really doesn't anymore. ;)

Wtf? So he just gave up the whole thing? lol I would of thought he might of at least wanted a bit of ownership. Like i know i would if i had something of this magnitude.
Sure, he keeps in touch and all.

But it's all given over to Sander/Badeend.
Lol D: Oh well, gz to Sander/Badeend are in order then. That'll be you one day Richard :D
Obviously Bob saget been incharge of LVP since his days in Full House.
I have a hidden partnership in LVP stocks. My man Peter sold some of his stuff to me before handing it over.
(05-04-2009, 12:31 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:I have a hidden partnership in LVP stocks. My man Peter sold some of his stuff to me before handing it over.

oh really ?

u can deal candies...im sure  O+
(05-04-2009, 12:31 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:I have a hidden partnership in LVP stocks. My man Peter sold some of his stuff to me before handing it over.

Yeah, you're our forum troll :Y)
(05-04-2009, 12:25 PM)Flyby link Wrote:Obviously Bob saget been incharge of LVP since his days in Full House.

AMEN STAR AMEN.