Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-29-2009, 10:28 PM)Jerome link Wrote:Seriously Shark, if you think i somehow want to " be friends " with people from any one of these clans on LVP ( except some ) then you have a misguided view of me ( as usual ). And i'm sure a few posts back i told you to shut the fuck up and stop commenting after all my posts, now that's pathetic. Get over yourself, and any fascination you have for me. I don't want to see a comment from you about me, to me, for me, with my name in or directed at me; after this post.

I don't give a fuck about what u want and what u don't want, just stop asslicking people to get them to be your friends, it's pathetic. Oh, and you're certainly not the one who tells me when and where to post and not.
(04-29-2009, 10:28 PM)Jerome link Wrote:Seriously Shark, if you think i somehow want to " be friends " with people from any one of these clans on LVP ( except some ) then you have a misguided view of me ( as usual ). And i'm sure a few posts back i told you to shut the fuck up and stop commenting after all my posts, now that's pathetic. Get over yourself, and any fascination you have for me. I don't want to see a comment from you about me, to me, for me, with my name in or directed at me; after this post.

It's 'cos u're an annoying assh0l3, people can't help commenting negatively after your posts. :/
(04-29-2009, 10:32 PM)Shark link Wrote:I don't give a fuck about what u want and what u don't want, just stop asslicking people to get them to be your friends, it's pathetic. Oh, and you're certainly not the one who tells me when and where to post and not.

Rofffffffl, you failed to read YET again. I have better things to do than spam useless shit in this topic, especially if the spamming is to do with some fuck-tard kid with an erection for posting useless shit after every one of my posts.
Come on guys. . . enough with the flaming already }:|
(04-29-2009, 10:31 PM)TRaven link Wrote:BA IS MY FAV CLAN! I'M JOINING!

ok, u can post now, Shark. :P

LOL BA IS MY FAV CLAN TOO!!! BUT IM NOT JOINING BECAUSE I PRETTY MUCH SUCK ATM SOO MAYBE WHEN I GET BETTER :D
lol seems like Tyrone cant quite recover from when Darkfire owned him + 3 of his butt buddies. I know how it must feel Tyrone am with ya on dat one  :roll:  :'(
Quote:Scream link=topic=297.msg206002#msg206002 date=1241042351]
lol seems like Tyrone cant quite recover from when Darkfire owned him + 3 of his butt buddies. I know how it must feel Tyrone am with ya on dat one  :roll:  :'(

Riiiight, but this incident i don't recall, and anyways, that has nothing to do with this? Were talking aboiut 1 v 1. Darkfire is skilled, i never denied that :S
drama drama drama  -O-
(04-30-2009, 12:27 AM)Carcass link Wrote:drama drama drama  -O-

Welcome to SA-MP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9uCiPBI...ernalembed

?????????????????????????????????????////