Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-29-2009, 09:25 PM)HaZe link Wrote:uhm BoD never was special in any way...
ofcourse, for you, so is BA for me, not special at all and making themselves look lame by putting their name as that bs
(04-29-2009, 09:28 PM)Twizted link Wrote:lol this clan [BA] is the best clan i have ever seen

Probably because it's the only clan you've ever seen.
(04-29-2009, 09:45 PM)Jerome link Wrote:Probably because it's the only clan you've ever seen.

Oh oh, look at Jerome going pro talking about clans. Somehow, its funny how any B&A member beat you easy in a 1on1, also all the clans you've been in is just shit, clans I beat myself 1vs2-3-4.
(04-29-2009, 10:00 PM)Darkfire link Wrote:Oh oh, look at Jerome going pro talking about clans. Somehow, its funny how any B&A member beat you easy in a 1on1, also all the clans you've been in is just shit, clans I beat myself 1vs2-3-4.

And when exactly have i versed any BA ? :S
exactly!
(04-29-2009, 10:05 PM)Twizted link Wrote:exactly!

Rofffffffl, that was a complete waste of a post. " exactly! " ... exactly what?

Oh and i just remembered, i versed Blood before, was a gf, i didn't beat him, but i came close. I don't want to sound like i'm trying to big myself up here but, i could probably beat some of BA in 1v1. But i would only fight the people i think would put up a fair fight, and if i beat them they wouldn't moan and cry about it or w/e .
I reckon BA isn't the best clan, but don't come here and talk shit about a clan which has a lot of history like BA does. You're just trying to get friends at HC4L and other clans by looking "badass". That certainly isn't badass, it's fucking pathetic.
(04-29-2009, 10:22 PM)Shark link Wrote:I reckon BA isn't the best clan, but don't come here and talk shit about a clan which has a lot of history like BA does. You're just trying to get friends at HC4L and other clans by looking "badass". That certainly isn't badass, it's fucking pathetic.

Seriously Shark, if you think i somehow want to " be friends " with people from any one of these clans on LVP ( except some ) then you have a misguided view of me ( as usual ). And i'm sure a few posts back i told you to shut the fuck up and stop commenting after all my posts, now that's pathetic. Get over yourself, and any fascination you have for me. I don't want to see a comment from you about me, to me, for me, with my name in or directed at me; after this post.
BA IS MY FAV CLAN! I'M JOINING!

ok, u can post now, Shark. :P
(04-29-2009, 10:31 PM)TRaven link Wrote:BA IS MY FAV CLAN! I'M JOINING!

ok, u can post now, Shark. :P

I meant all the time after posting the post. Not after that particular post.