Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(04-29-2009, 12:54 PM)Shark link Wrote:lol at u trying to get up Terror's ass.

o.O You have a twisted view of real life. top commenting on my dam posts ffs, your boring me.
(04-29-2009, 12:31 PM)Terror link Wrote:lol B&A posers , sort of badass .
Yeah you guys are def badass.  _O-
And to carcass ,following the rules and asskissing admin is the way to be badass nowadays ?
In that case im an angel.
who said it was badass? theres nothing badass about internet life. You still fail to realise that so until you do, move along Mr badass
(04-29-2009, 02:23 PM)Carcass link Wrote:who said it was badass? theres nothing badass about internet life. You still fail to realise that so until you do, move along Mr badass
hahah  _O-
guys just stfu with this bulshit
Anyone saying BA isn't badass clearly never met Salvo
(04-29-2009, 03:20 PM)Gunso link Wrote:Anyone saying BA isn't badass clearly never met Salvo

or never met me  >:). ether way if u want to be badass u g2 be a /b/tard  :Y). any other argument is invalid.
btw BA officially renamed to Bad Ass
(04-29-2009, 02:23 PM)Carcass link Wrote:who said it was badass? theres nothing badass about internet life. You still fail to realise that so until you do, move along Mr badass

well why are you acting badass and responding on my post if you dont care ?
mr badass . die denkt dat tie het gemaakt heeft.
Heh, why is everyone crying over the renaming of the thread? It seems like its just a joke anyway...  :roll:
Oooooo, So I can't change the name of the topic without people going emo over that we aren't bad ass? SHIZEEEEEE

Oh, we don't asslick at all, not our fucking fault people in this clan get invited to be in the crew, as its only good guys in this clan, who don't go around and call people all kinds of stuff.