Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(12-28-2008, 04:20 PM)Agent link Wrote:You think you got respect becouse Maddo plays at your side ? or w/e that are related to the [W] ? You got a big mistake here .
But I dont wont to be the one that blows your bubble.

@Zezima , You cant say that B&A are bigger flamers then BB .

i sayd just SOME of them.
(12-28-2008, 04:16 PM)Zezima link Wrote:almost all of them are lame, some bigger flamers then  BB  _O-
Your calling us lame, and flamers? OH THE IRONY
(12-28-2008, 04:50 PM)Darius link Wrote:Your calling us lame, and flamers? OH THE IRONY

Zezima isn't really a lamer, but he does flame.

I kinda gotta agree with both sides.
I've seen some BA abuse commands more than a few BB, but you can't honestly say that BA are bigger flamers on average, not by a long haul.
Well shit guys everyone has lamed throughout this game 1-2 times an there's really no proof you or i haven't before,I mainly stated what i said because lately the past two weeks practically I've seen more "lame" an way out of the box flames from lots of people an was just wondering why I've been seeing some BA'S taxi-refill on 1vs1 etc just lame stuff.If you feel the need to flame me sure go ahead but I'm not the to return the hate back. :)
don't get me wrong here, i like HC4L. but overall it appears they flame more than BA.

and aaron, don't try bringing up how "respected" you are. i don't even have a clue who you are and it's just because u dont shoot me that I feel obligated that I can't shoot you. the HC4L guys that I care about barely play now :/
(12-28-2008, 07:11 PM)HaZe link Wrote:the HC4L guys that I care about barely play now :/

Or are banned :(

In my experience, its actually the more experienced HC4L that flame less than a few B&A, but on average HC4L probably flames slightly more. Neither clan is full of flamers IMO, its just that when BA are banned (rare as it is), they say that they regret their actions, whereas HC4L don't metaphorically bend over after getting banned.
(12-28-2008, 07:20 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:Or are banned :(

In my experience, its actually the more experienced HC4L that flame less than a few B&A, but on average HC4L probably flames slightly more. Neither clan is full of flamers IMO, its just that when BA are banned (rare as it is), they say that they regret their actions, whereas HC4L don't metaphorically bend over after getting banned.
well that just makes BA look like pussies, i'm not taking sides here but its not unusual for someone to want to play after being banned, and hc4l thinks that they're getting something out of not making an appeal but they really aren't if u ask me
(12-28-2008, 07:42 PM)HaZe link Wrote:well that just makes BA look like pussies, i'm not taking sides here but its not unusual for someone to want to play after being banned, and hc4l thinks that they're getting something out of not making an appeal but they really aren't if u ask me

Its personal values.
shoebox and Nerd didn't write the letter of apology to the LVP crew or Peter due to personal values- I wouldn't've either, because if I were in that situation I wouldn't've felt the need to apologise for such insignificant actions. I'd rather have another month on my ban than lose status and act against my personal values in real life, as did they.
Sure, they/we aren't loved for the smartass/'idontcare' attitude and tend to get longer bans and more biased against (even when doing the same actions or less-intense actions), but personal values and status > shorter bantime.
The fact that they have donated and have 1000+ hours on LVP shows that there is still that "care" for some members of the community and the server, but if they don't think their actions are so bad that an apology is required then there shall be no apology or whining to the admins for an unban.
good points there
(12-28-2008, 08:43 PM)HaZe link Wrote:good points there

Enough small talk- stop beating round the bush and bed me now please.