Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

how was sa-mp b4
Ahh I miss all the gang wars and sitting at the gang-base defending it so no one would buy it from your gang.
(10-15-2010, 08:00 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: 100+ players,Flame wars,Gang wars. i miss those day's :/
me too DeLiC  :/
(10-16-2010, 01:00 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: people get muted more often now than in those days rofl...And the reason ppl quit mostly i believe is because LVP got upgraded i believe...Correct me if i am wrong.^cough.

When 2.8 went offline I tried to get used to the new one, but it wasn't as simple as it was before. And that's one of the things I liked about it.

It was no longer a vanilla server with the basics, where players were the ones that made the server what it was. With 2.90 (and all due respect to devs) It became more of a vanilla sundae with sprinkles, jelly beans, chocolate chips, cherries, custard, bananas, liquorice, raisins, whipped cream and syrup. Each of those on their own + ice cream would be awesome, but no one likes 70% topping 30% ice cream.
Liked the oldSchool friendshipp..clan vs clan wass great!!!

if youre not old don't comment here plzz!!  :+
That's a fair metaphor Jordi, quite fair  :)
(10-16-2010, 03:13 AM)SH4kur link Wrote: Liked the oldSchool friendshipp..clan vs clan wass great!!!

if youre not old don't comment here plzz!!  :+
You registered in June 2010, get over yourself.
I am an old-school member.

i played sa-mp, since sa-mp 0.2.  3-4 years ago.

But i was a noob, just come and shoot.
I was no-lifer.

Only Sa-Mp.
I wasn't playing LVP, I was LW 'my biggest mistake ):', and ofc i played LVP.

Err..
Lets remind old-days..
by All who can see this, come to LVP
Day: This Friday
Time: 4:00PM/ 16:00..
If you guys can...
B&A Clown's Life Part I

cl0wned.
I remember lots, but sadly I can't compare 2007/08 vs present because some people would be offended.
(10-16-2010, 08:08 AM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Err..
Lets remind old-days..
by All who can see this, come to LVP
Day: This Friday
Time: 4:00PM/ 16:00..
If you guys can...
SA-MP is dead, there's no point "reminding" since most of the retards will show up and we can't call that "reminding the old days".
(10-16-2010, 09:18 AM)AzKiller link Wrote: cl0wned.

Couldn't have asked for a better post. That video basically showed a bit what it was about on the classic LVP: Thugs & Clowns.
Not to mention that Prodigy tune being effingly awesome. :D

Maybe you people should search for a video Nakebod (Sander) once made. He filmed B&A/ONB vs SiN/CT one day when the server was pretty full. Is that one still around? I only remember it's on the forum here somewhere.