Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

how was sa-mp b4
(10-15-2010, 09:36 PM)Maka link Wrote: SA:MP back in 06/07 had way more interesting characters in the community. It was a really fun time and it was rarely boring.
It had tons of clans and gangs, which actually meant something. Every day there were wars, talks, flaming, and so on. I know this may still happen now, but it was way more fun back then. There wasn't any bullshit either with all the endless modding and cheating etc. If you got caught, you simply got caught and had nihil chance to still get into a clan and stuff. It's just how it went.
There was way more action, and everyone seemed to know everyone. The general IQ-level as I call it, seemed higher.
It's just different then it is now. I believe it all started changing at 2008, and has gone downhill ever since, which has led to a lot of us to actually quit the game. I know, some people return now, and some have never quit, but that doesn't mean the game hasn't changed.

SA:MP was actually fun in those days. Later on, it became more and more lame. Just my opinion, though.
Yeah , they were 'rivalities' back in 2007 ( B&A vs CT ) , it was just awsomme :D , flaming , gangwars 5v5 or even 12v12 etc... was realy fun :D
(10-15-2010, 09:28 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I miss the gang times and the gangs flaming non stop at eachother! :(
Why would you miss that? That only leads to banning someone for flaming -.-

sa-mp was cool back then when we had more players at alll times, more nabs to kill. :+
Maybe people just stopped playing sa-mp. sa-mp is getting more and more old and new to people that are starting to play it, and that have already have been playing.
(10-15-2010, 10:01 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: Why would you miss that? That only leads to banning someone for flaming -.-

Don't say ''back then'' in the same post and question how the gang times and the flaming made the ''back then'' times better than it is now.

And Maka already answered your question.
(10-15-2010, 10:01 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: Why would you miss that? That only leads to banning someone for flaming -.-

sa-mp was cool back then when we had more players at alll times, more nabs to kill. :+
Maybe people just stopped playing sa-mp. sa-mp is getting more and more old and new to people that are starting to play it, and that have already have been playing.
Mind if i ask why do you say "back then" if you weren't even there at that time?
(10-15-2010, 10:05 PM)Munch link Wrote: Don't say ''back then'' in the same post and question how the gang times and the flaming made the ''back then'' times better than it is now.

And Maka already answered your question.
waat? i was sharing my opinion..
(10-15-2010, 10:09 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: waat? i was sharing my opinion..

And I was sharing my opinion to your ''opinion''.
Too bad I wasnt around this server at this time I was in to stunting back then played lw at this time but got banned -_-
4 words: 0.1b
[SiN] - The Launch
PAWNAGE
here's a few videos which show a bit of the old times.
In the "PAWNAGE" video from Silver_K @ 3:20 I shoot some random noob at LW's ship :D I remember when Silver_K said after that "Caught u on tape" and I was like wtf did I do something wrong and then we chatted for like 5 mins about random stuff and shot random ppl who tried to get there :D I didn't realize I got in that vid until I watched it a bit closely a year later it had been uploaded  :P But yea it was more fun back then and ppl had more personality. The [SMITH] vs [W] fights at Nam were unforgettable.  :)

people get muted more often now than in those days rofl...And the reason ppl quit mostly i believe is because LVP got upgraded i believe...Correct me if i am wrong.
(10-16-2010, 12:49 AM)Jay link Wrote: 4 words: 0.1b
^cough.