Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Hvis Lyset Tar Oss is of the same calibre.
Running a bit late and I've yet to listen to some mentioned in here, though I will probably after tomorrow. Was the national holiday today so I did have some free time to listen to Symphony X's Iconoclast. In the meantime I also downloaded a traditional heavy metal album, UDO's Mastercutor. Solid release, typical Accept/Udo stuff, but I dug it. Enjoyable album. Next on the list? No clue yet.
(07-21-2011, 10:13 PM)Maka link Wrote: Next on the list? No clue yet.

Kivenkantaja and/or Verisakeet by Moonsorrow if you haven't listened to either already.
Kivenkantaja it is. Totally just noticed they fucked up my signature with the filter thing.

Alright, I've had a listen to the album, and yeah, everything you mentioned about Moonsorrow is absolute truth.
Fuck yeah bro!
Check out Voimasta Ja Kunniasta or Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa if you want more epic Moonsorrow (neither as epic as Kivenkantaja, but VJK being more epic, VKKM being more black), or Verisakeet if you want equal-best-album blacker Moonsorrow.
Yeah I already got those two albums for listening tomorrow heheh. I'll see if I'll still get something else tonight.
(07-15-2011, 10:04 PM)GhettoDuck link Wrote: RAP 4 LIFE

"i am a complete idiot"... no need to say that bro, anyone can realize by themself just watchin at you

Satyricon - Fuel For Hatred

Satyricon are kinda sold-out nowadays, but I still love their old songs and a few of the new ones :Y)
I like Satyricon, I got their album "Now Diabolical" for free I dont mind it :D
The beginning of the song is really sick!
BEHEMOTH - Slaves Shall Serve (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Fuck yeah Behemoth ftw  O+

Behemoth - Conquer All

One of my favs :) I got all of Behemoths albums  O+ Oh and Sadist if u didnt know Nergal is getting better and going well yay  O+