Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Vendera's an excellent vocal coach- I didn't know he taught harsh vocals (seeing as he isn't a harsh vocalist) but many of the same principles apply, and he should be trustworthy.
Bathory - Nordland
sotonists you all should be killed right away
(06-20-2011, 08:22 PM)Cunga link Wrote: sotonists you all should be killed right away

dude that's not even a word, I think you mean satanists and you're an idiot
(06-20-2011, 08:22 PM)Cunga link Wrote: sotonists you all should be killed right away
(06-21-2011, 01:45 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: dude that's not even a word, I think you mean satanists and you're an idiot
Indeed Cunga, We all have choices in life if you dont like what we like then fuck off, We have our way of stuff and you have yours we dont judge you so fuck off  :>
Don't eat the bait kiddies
Was thinking the same thing.
lmao cunga's just trollin' xD if u listen to metal that doesn't mean u're satanist btw

(06-18-2011, 01:09 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Vendera's an excellent vocal coach- I didn't know he taught harsh vocals (seeing as he isn't a harsh vocalist) but many of the same principles apply, and he should be trustworthy.

thanks i'll try it out .. i'll buy his "extreme screaming" DVD, should i book a lesson or read one of his books first? but even his book aren't cheap .. and 1 -hour lesson can be pretty expensive too so IDK if it's worth it

this summer i wanna waste all my money for "voice productes", atleast something not to fail at lulululululululuull
(06-21-2011, 05:47 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Don't eat the bait kiddies
Sorry Mr.Maddo  :+
I think Underwatermoon's become one of my recent favourite albums.

Winterhorde - Underwatermoon

Goddamn I adore this tune.