Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Tenth Wave may well be my favourite, but the whole album's so consistently excellent I could pick any track. My top from 2010 for sure.
Have you listened to their 2006 album Nebula?
If not, do it.

WINTERHORDE - Nebula (2006) - 06 - I am Sin

WINTERHORDE - Nebula (2006) - 10 - War of One
Don't listen to this track yet if you feel that listening to the last track of an album 'spoils' it, but if you don't then it's a mighty fuckin fine track and you'll either love it now or love it when you listen to the album in its entirety.
I have Nebula but have yet to listen it. Probably this week still.
Checked out Nebula, and just as the other album, I dug it. Just bumped into this band when an old sa-mp related friend (Bandit, anyone?) posted this on his facebook account;

BRYMIR - Ragnarök
This topic seems to have died out again, but anyway, found myself a new prog death metal gem. Apologies for the three posts in a row.

Kalisia - Cybion [entire album]
That was a really good album- a bit much to take in but there were a lot of sections I really enjoyed. I can hear a heavy Symphony X influence.
Maddolis or Maka, can u scream? not trolling..
No, I'm not a growler either though I have improved just from doing it in a tongue in cheek manner.
(07-12-2011, 02:26 AM)STyL4 link Wrote: Maddolis or Maka, can u scream? not trolling..
oh ffs, pen in mouth, try to blow air above the pen, DER U GO, now add strenght to trough diagram = wow ur screaming

the reason it sounds shit st4la is because your probably doing it to pose infront of your freinds, getting a good solid sound will take some time.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=24265.msg395176#msg395176 date=1310437241]
oh ffs, pen in mouth, try to blow air above the pen, DER U GO, now add strenght to trough diagram = wow ur screaming

the reason it sounds shit st4la is because your probably doing it to pose infront of your freinds, getting a good solid sound will take some time.

yea not to mention by controling air pressure, support. i know damn well that scream takes time but how do you that grunt without grunting, it has to do ALOT with tongue work and also mouth, i can do the "raspy" or w/e sound u call it , but dunno how to add so much power at it, after all it is kind of falsetto included.. is that zen of screaming trick ? i was watching episode 1, probably 2nd one has to do more with screaming. but first episode helped me get that "raspy" thingy u know, so u feel it in ur palate not the throat which makes it correct..

omg off topic and yes im a nerd
if you know it all so well fuck off and practice.

the fuk is up with screaming ''theory'' anyways, practice makes perfect