Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
That comet (red car for those who don't know) has one weird rear end and the 9F looks sweet!
los santos? is this san andreas?
Just new pictures since the other link, right? Thought it was a bunch of new text too but seems like the text is the same on several.

@Zai: It is Los Santos, yeah. But not San Andreas, just LS, not LV/SF.
http://www.gtav.net/news/4473/game-infor...-available

whoa
Michael looks like a boss. Reminds me of Vercetti in a way. I'm going to like this.
I'm loving the new features. The whole 3 protagonist thing is an interesting idea and if they pull it off right it could be fantastic.
Quote:Platforms:
PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Multiplayer:
Has been confirmed; details to be announced.

Okay So why are they not talking about the PC platform? Will there be? AND will it be different from consoles?

Multiplayer... will it come to  the samp multilplayer instead of using San Andreas map?  I realize some of the questions can't be answered yet, but I am DYING to know!
(11-12-2012, 04:11 PM)Rainedrop link Wrote: [color=purple]Okay So why are they not talking about the PC platform? Will there be? AND will it be different from consoles?

I read a comment from Rockstar saying "we're focusing on the xbox and Playstation releases of the game at the moment".
They'll probably release the console versions then send it off to Rockstar Leeds to port it over for a PC release a year later.

Not sure what you mean about the multiplayer...
All GTA's are released on PC after a year after the console versions. The PC versions are never listed as a platform for GTA.
(11-12-2012, 05:09 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: All GTA's are released on PC after a year after the console versions. The PC versions are never listed as a platform for GTA.

Which sucks. :(

I think she wants to know if there will be a multiplayer hosted by Rockstar or that it will require a modification like SA-MP to get a multiplayer.