Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(11-14-2012, 05:33 PM)Jay_ link Wrote: Wonder if that rollercoaster in the background @ 0:43 is ridable :+

The fighter jet stuff looks win, hope they have some kinda fighter jet enforcement chasing you like in SA.

EDIT: Also, win @ the part where he dives out of the car as it rolls out of the plane, the map looks huge! It's bigger than SA, RDR AND IV combined apparently \o

Quick, get the Kleenex!
beautiful skyline
Anyone want to do one of the missions which is in the new trailer but instead of a bank we do the Rockstar North building??
(11-14-2012, 05:17 PM)Maka link Wrote: I'm liking this. Who do you guys presume will be the antagonist then, if it's one of the three? Michael? Or Trevor?

I was actually going to say Franklin. He seems to me like the sort of character who'd care more about his own interests than the interests of the group. Plus we have less info about him than the other two.
Well, so much is true. Plus he's from the hood. You gotta have your back in the hood, man!
Rockstar have just released some new screenshots to go along with the trailer which was released earlier.

[Image: Bze5F.jpg]
[Image: WKxwP.jpg]
[Image: LzYAJ.jpg]

I personally like the third screenshot showing the true scale of the map in great detail. Truely awesome!
Thanks Fate, liking these.
Meh, for a second I thought the dudes in 0:53 of the trailer were Sweet and Carl. At least the blue shirt dude's voice is Young Maylay for sure. The green shirt one sounds similar to Sweet, similar to Ryder. And lol, doggy in 1:17 :3 Other than the trailer being amazing (they wouldn't dare making us wait in vain!), I just can't fucking wait! BUT... Yeah it's not the final version but judging from the trailer, graphics could've been better.
Awesome, I can guess the story will be quite good.

I just hope my CPU can handle this game.
Sick as fuck.