Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collectors Edition Unboxing!!!1
What's some fat person who makes video's for 'laughs' got to do with anything?
It's called a collector's edition for a reason. If you want to collect it, why wouldn't you? And really, you're on a gaming forum. Calling someone a nerd only makes you look like an idiot.
(11-07-2012, 06:43 PM)Maka link Wrote: It's called a collector's edition for a reason. If you want to collect it, why wouldn't you? And really, you're on a gaming forum. Calling someone a nerd only makes you look like an idiot.
>Implying everyone here are nerds
(11-07-2012, 06:54 PM)Fuse link Wrote: >Implying everyone here are nerds

Pretty much yes. No one's going to prove me wrong here, really.
(11-07-2012, 07:34 PM)Maka link Wrote: Pretty much yes. No one's going to prove me wrong here, really.

I prefer the term 'geek' but yeah :+
It's illogical mock people for buying games on this forum - especially a GTA game >_>
anyways moving onto better things... GI is released today at 2pm central (8pm GMT) on digital release. A preview will be shown revealing the cover along with details and new screenshots at 11am central (5pm GMT).
*O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O* *O*

yay!
[Image: t6hya.jpg]
"The long wait is over at last. With the December issue, Grand Theft Auto V fans can pore over every detail we could get about Rockstar Games' highly anticipated sequel. Over the course of 18 pages (our biggest cover story yet!), we introduce the three main protagonists, discuss the groundbreaking way you use them, and explore the reimagined Los Santos – the biggest open world Rockstar has created to date. The massive feature also divulges and dissects many more aspects of the game fans won't want to miss."

[Image: V84SH.jpg]

[Image: EqgHB.jpg]

Digital release available from 2pm central (8pm GMT) - Newsstands/shops from 18th November.
So this means there are three characters to play with or what?