Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
FateTrip, you can't even compare San Andreas to IV how do u compare it to V xD

Daaamn looks nice, can't wait.
(10-31-2012, 11:49 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: FateTrip, you can't even compare San Andreas to IV how do u compare it to V xD

Daaamn looks nice, can't wait.

IV is Liberty City, quite hard to compare that with SA
I just want it now -_-
Taken from another forum:

Quote:
Quote:Michael Huckaby, not to be confused with the Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, claims to be the first person to pre-order Grand Theft Auto V.

Whether he was the first at his local GameStop or the first in the world is not known, but for his efforts, Michael got a poster of the game and a tiny image projector containing a sneak preview of the game. He took a picture of the stuff he got on Instagram.

[Image: a6e5ad0c243e11e2829522000a1fa7697.jpg]

Found another projector picture
[Image: gta-pre-order-bonus-shot-3.jpg]

[Image: gta-pre-order-bonus-shot-1.jpg]

There are 2 more projector pictures, can't find them though

Second Trailer pretty soon. 7 days?
[Image: gta-v-pre-order-details.jpg]

Edit: New posters.

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed...ster_1.jpg
http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed...ster_2.jpg

LOVE FIST.

Also the guy in the first one kinda looks like the guy who's running from the cops in the trailer.
IT'S COMING!!!!

[Image: actual_1352151155.jpg]

Rockstar announce the date for Trailer #2

Remember, GTA V is now available for pre-order worldwide as of today. At selected stores gets you a nifty Photoviewer and/ or a Poster of a policeWOMAN arresting a woman, as seen in the pictures Danny posted above.
Get ready for a night of death metal love ballads! They'll have you shove your fists in the air! It's the steal hearts stone-cold prostate-tour! LOVE FIST!
I wonder what Grove Street will look like in the modern day.
I would love to pre-order but GAME is the only UK retailer which gives you a pre-order 'gift' which is the poster of the policewoman. Hoping Rockstar and game retailers will announce a special collectors edition like they did with GTA IV. With V priced at £44.99 here in the UK (£5 more than IV) and the special edition for IV at £71.99 I expect V to be at least £75 - £80 providing they do one.
collector's versions are for nerds :r
(11-06-2012, 02:57 PM)Fuse link Wrote: collector's versions are for nerds :r
Actually, it's for people who love the series. If you don't like it then don't buy it. Simple as that.