Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
:'D

Yeah Bellic wasn't that young (I'm assuming in his thirties) but then again, so was Tommy.
GTA Vice City would be perfect!
(11-02-2011, 06:17 PM)Agent link Wrote: GTA Vice City would have been perfect!

Corrected. I'm afraid we won't see a VC remake until 2016 for xbox720 and ps4. :P

On the other side, it's a nice opportunity to "revive" the good old LVP days with this game.
Can't wait for it.  8)
im glad its back in san andreas i meen like we cud all be startin samp again like newfags next year with differint guns an shit no wha a meen? gay thing is i think it will only be 32 players a server :(
Well they released the 'stories' for Liberty and Vice City..so of course San Andreas was neccessary to compensate for it and carry on that trend by revamping San Andreas, and making a new game of it ;)
just meens swift can only bully 31 players out the server an not 60 oddi bet we need like a 1000 pound pc to run it tho
Just FUCKING ORGASMIC. Two of the things I liked the most were the fact you'll be able to (apparently) control convertible cars, and nearly at the end you can see a jet, from which you can infer that it'll either be the whole San Andreas, or the Los Santos map itself will be huge. Of course I'd prefer the first option.

Now I think that if such happens it will be great news for LVP, since I'm quite sure it'll draw attention from the current SA-MP developers, which means that in some months we could see an LVP based in GTA V :D ohmygawd.
Hate to bring up that 4chan leak, but that voice does sound kind of native American...

Also that mountain climbing scene and the Cropduster scream out San Fierro to me. I certainly hope so anyway.

At 0:55, the guy hammering in the For Sale sign... LV suburbs?

0:56 Pyramid? Edit: nvm, mountain.
Rockstar confirmed GTA V is set in San Andreas, San Andreas is LS, SF and LV, so yes, it's all three cities.