Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Oh hell yeah this looks awesome. It looks so much more massive then SA.
Time to upgrade my pc.
[Image: me-gusta-4386_preview.png]
OMG GUYS  O+
Looks awesome,those mountais are looking amazing!
(11-02-2011, 07:45 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Time to upgrade my pc.

I simply can't wait for it.  :7
(11-02-2011, 06:03 PM)Ryan J. Clyde link Wrote: "Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V will be set in its fictional world of San Andreas."

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211341p1.html

I don't know where they sourced that information but there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the game goes beyond one city.
(11-02-2011, 09:28 PM)Jay link Wrote: I don't know where they sourced that information but there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the game goes beyond one city.

I am pretty sure it will go. It's risky enough to basically do a remake of a game and I guess making it even smaller many years later would be a colossal fail.
0:45 guns have silencers on them
0:54 BMX :o
(11-02-2011, 09:28 PM)Jay link Wrote: I don't know where they sourced that information but there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the game goes beyond one city.
I think they want to try out something that no one did until now, release one free-roam city on launch and the others later through a paid DLC. The time and people required to model a city on the detailed level that the trailer showed is not possible in this amount of time. Maybe they already have an army of level designers working on this for a few years, then it could be the a redone SA on launch, I hope so though.
(11-02-2011, 09:54 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: I think they want to try out something that no one did until now, release one free-roam city on launch and the others later through a paid DLC.

I hope not... :X

(11-02-2011, 07:41 PM)Ryan J. Clyde link Wrote: Rockstar confirmed GTA V is set in San Andreas, San Andreas is LS, SF and LV, so yes, it's all three cities.

Not necessarily... they could say it's a game set in America, doesn't mean it's gonna be the whole country.