Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Ooops. :P
Dogs
Jet Skis
Mountain Climbinh?
Looks like the hydra is back too \o
The draw distance looks eipic, In 0:14 you can see a heli in the far background like, miles away \o
Looks like you can also finally control convertible cars!

Also, reference to the character being a father. Wonder if there will be kids.

There's a gym too \o
Theory: You're playing as Tommy Vercetti; character talks about just moving there and having bought a big house and wanting to start a family. Tommy must've had quite a lot of money after the events in Vice City.

I doubt that R* wants to go back to the GTA3-era story, but it definitely sounds cool to me.
Grand Theft Auto V Trailer

Link for it.
It is GTA SA 2!
"Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V will be set in its fictional world of San Andreas."

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1211341p1.html
ur not tommy vacetti its set in the modern day he wud be around 50 ?
(11-02-2011, 06:00 PM)Ryan J. Clyde link Wrote: Theory: You're playing as Tommy Vercetti; character talks about just moving there and having bought a big house and wanting to start a family. Tommy must've had quite a lot of money after the events in Vice City.

I doubt that R* wants to go back to the GTA3-era story, but it definitely sounds cool to me.

Tommy would be around 40/50 then since VC was set in the 80s and GTA V in the present.
Would be a nice theory Rien, but Tommy's character would've aged too much if the game is set in a present-day San Andreas. ;D
I'm relieved to see the map back though. Hoping for a great storyline with perhaps some reoccurring characters from the original SA.
Well yeah, but again, the guy in the video talks about wanting to start a family, 40/50 isn't that late to settle down, and Niko wasn't exactly young either.
(11-02-2011, 06:09 PM)Ryan J. Clyde link Wrote: Well yeah, but again, the guy in the video talks about wanting to start a family, 40/50 isn't that late to settle down, and Niko wasn't exactly young either.

EDIT: Nvm, he'd be 61 in 2012, guess that's not gonna be it : (