Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Sept. 19, 2014
(01-28-2014, 11:00 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Hahahaha. QFT. Wow. Fucking A. That was so fucking stupid of me. I spend so much time on the 360 I forgot PC exists

Don't worry, it's ok.

In law & order we trust - [DBT]Bernie.
Found this on my town's local newspaper site, never known Rockstar to confirm anything in such a way, usually done by teasers, trailers etc but it would be stupid not to think that they aren't working on it.. if it's like GTA V, they would have started on the basics of the game towards the end of development of GTA V like they did when GTA IV had finished it's development. Heres the article:

[Image: TaUPKFv.jpg]

Rockstar Games have confirmed that Grand Theft Auto 6 is in the works and that they’ve alread got some ideas for the next game in the massively popular Grand Theft Auto franchise.

New reports suggest that Rockstar have over 45 years worth of ideas for Grand Theft Auto 6 and the company have already started development on the next installment of the game which last year saw us living the high life in Los Santos.

Rockstar Games’ President, Leslie Benzies has been reportedly quoted as saying:

"We’ve got about 45 years worth of ideas we want to do. We don’t know what GTA 6 will be, but we’ve got some ideas. It comes from the idea first. Where is it going to be set is the first question.

"Then that defines the missions; you’re doing different things in LA than in New York or Miami. The map and story get worked up together, and the story is a basic flow of how it works out so you can layer the missions in."
Nice, as I was telling Fate the other day, GTA VI would be the perfect chance for a next-gen Vice City.
(02-04-2015, 02:45 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Nice, as I was telling Fate the other day, GTA VI would be the perfect chance for a next-gen Vice City.
Yeah, I would love next gen Vice City, run wild in modern day Miami and the surrounding area. Given how they pushed the limits on PS3 and 360 they could blow it out the park with what they can do with PS4 and Xbox 1.
Rockstar have announced that GTA V will now be released on 14th April.

The GTA 5 developer claims the PC edition is the best-looking version of GTA 5 to date.

It was also confirmed that the PC version will launch with online play and the newly dated Heists mode.

"The PC version of Grand Theft Auto 5 is our most graphically and technically advanced version yet," reads a Rockstar post.

"[It's] fully optimised to support a broad range of current hardware (system specifications) and features a host of PC-specific enhancements including greater levels of detail, deep configuration options and ultra-high-definition support - as well as the powerful new Rockstar Editor for recording, staging and editing original custom videos."

To apologise for the delay, Rockstar is offering pre-order customers an additional $200,000 of in-game cash to spend.

The developer has also asked for the community's "understanding and assistance in helping to report any concerns during the early days of launch when those inevitable initial teething issues arise".
200k, fucking hell. Money money money. Rockstar piss me off.
(02-24-2015, 05:14 PM)Jerome link Wrote: 200k, fucking hell. Money money money. Rockstar piss me off.
I've only played GTA V online for about 15 mins when it launched but it had so many problems I couldn't be bothered with it then Rockstar said players who played during the first week when online had problems would get 500K however I never got mine so yeah, it never appealed to me. But earning money is too easy from what i've seen in videos.

[Image: ssaryHE.jpg]
(02-24-2015, 07:39 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: I've only played GTA V online for about 15 mins when it launched but it had so many problems I couldn't be bothered with it then Rockstar said players who played during the first week when online had problems would get 500K however I never got mine so yeah, it never appealed to me. But earning money is too easy from what i've seen in videos.

[Image: ssaryHE.jpg]

It's pretty hard... I was grinding for monthsssss just to get a few mil to buy like 3 cars that you can then only sell for like 30% of paid price. I got to level 140 approaching 150 before I got bored and sold my xbox tempted to get it again though for xbox one, I wonder if you can have same accounts? Any way, it's going to be great on PC for obvious reasons but Rockstar are just money grabbers, they offer those shark cards, un real, I paid for a few myself just so I could keep up with the DLC cars coming out. When I first got GTA V few weeks after some guy sent me like 300 million I had a billion at one point, then they got rid of all the cheaters and cheaters cash and I was left with $50 hahaha. Fuck it though, had fun with my mates for a few month was good place but then it got boring as fuck.
I only played the singleplayer of GTA V on PS3. I think I completed the story about 2-3 times. I'm looking forward to the online Heists. (on PC) *O*