Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
30 players per server ;cute had twice the amount of bots just in lvp
2 bad if you buy it retail. considering its 7 or 8 install discs long  8)7 8)7
You're welcome, Jhon. :)
(04-14-2015, 01:23 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: You're welcome, Jhon. :)

Thank you Fatey!  O+
Guys, who has it on PC? How've you found it so far performance-wise? I have it pretty much maxed out but it does get laggy some times, especially when driving cross country. This was my first time ever playing the game, so I found the graphics very impressive. Haven't played online yet as I prefer to get used to the map / controls in general first. Hope to meet you online soon!
Everything on very high except for Reflection that's on Ultra. Both MSAA on X2 and my fps is a average of 90. (Online that is.)
(04-21-2015, 08:16 AM)Thug link Wrote: Everything on very high except for Reflection that's on Ultra. Both MSAA on X2 and my fps is a average of 90. (Online that is.)
Seriously, what system do you use?
(04-21-2015, 12:18 PM)Agent link Wrote: Seriously, what system do you use?
Ehem, read his signature maybe? lol
Haha I don't really read them that often.

Hey guys I need your help, I don't know what to do online.. I guess I did the tutorial, had my first race. Went to get a shirt, and that is it. I am only driving around? I can't even buy myself a nice decent car, or a house? Can someone put things into order for me? lol
I just joined for the first time and I'm a noob. Jhon complete the story mode as fast as you can haha I need you online..
online suck flowers, every gta that doesnt got a similar setup as samp is shit. if i wanted to be a nerd and play missions i would play payday for example who is made speficially for that, not a game where single player is in focus with a poorly made online part