Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BF: Bad Company 2
yea the other map was better (set in latin america) I think this one was smaller then the other one, but still a okay map.
Ah, yeah. It's called Arica.

It really annoys me that no one except EPIC Games bothers to make a mouse+keyboard support for the PS3 version. :roll:
I have been playing BF2 BC for some hours at friend this week..

I really liked the animation, and the grafic was just awesome!
But I didn't like the guns.. They're so slow reloading, allso you can't lay down at some point.

.. But shoting down buildings and trees was cool!  :)

But COD is still better.  O+
"Animation" and "grafic".

You can't lay down because something is in the way, would you be able to do that in real life?

You can't compare this game to COD.
(02-14-2010, 02:40 PM)Cave link Wrote:"Animation" and "grafic".

You can't lay down because something is in the way, would you be able to do that in real life?

You can't compare this game to COD.
I'm not able to lay down even at clean ground.  :roll:
Oh, I can't do it at all at the version I am playing, although I read they're going to fix it in the next version.

And add more maps.  :>
Doubt they're going to add a lay function.
Think the reason they didn't add prone was to make snipers easier to hit. As well add more maps? Its a beta... do you think this is the full game? lol

CoD is more of a arcade shooter while Bad Company 2 is a more slow rainbow six style shooting (only not as hard).
Lol as far as i can tell, BC2 > MW2 in many ways.

BC2 requires much skills, and teamwork. Not only that, but really the making of that game is fucking amazing. I never played a game like that in my life, when the world reacts to you. Also, when your in a room and shot a sniper or gun, you hear the echo and loud bang, while outside you dont, which im very very very surprised they actually been able to pull it off in a video game. This is a must game for people to buy.
For those on the PC beta I found some testing that might be of interest

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/405043.page

some cpu benchmarks someone did.

Yea to go with what sean said I think this games focus on atmosphere really makes it stand out against the droves of other online shooters. The other thing that sort of adds to this is the attention it places on teamwork as there is no K/D scoreboard just a point system that rewards on how well you help the team rather then how many people you kill.
Seems like DICE hasn't optimized the game for the PC. :S

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Valentines Day