Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BF: Bad Company 2
(12-13-2009, 06:05 AM)Alpha link Wrote: I might be more slow but it looks more a team game, which are fun imo, will be getting this for the 360 :)

OH? What happened to THIS GAME IS SHIT?

DERP

Game is fun been playing it since beta release and it really can't be compared to CoD MW 2 since they focus on entirely different things for online. This is a lot more team oriented with squads influencing the game rather then 1 player carrying an entire team like in other games. There is little incentive to run and gun since you'll die a lot quicker and just end up being a burden as you take from your teams collective tickets. The game changes in every match while it takes a linear path the objectives at each point allow enough room for squads to maneuver without it feeling cramp. This is still very much BF in the sense of rock paper scissors as there is always a class or gear set up to counter one another so nothing feels over powered. The destruction is not really at Red Factions level but its close enough to give a good sense of immersion and adds to the strategy.

In terms of sound this game is second to none as it took what valve did with DoD:S and put it so high it shits on everything. The beta is suppoused to be out next month for PC so be sure to check it out I think its prob one of the best games to come out in 2010 and so far made ignore mw 2 atm :D
Ok, pre-ordered it for the PS3. You get access to the demo released later this month, so if you're getting it on console, now is the time to do so. :P

And as said above, this can't be compared to CoD, they're two entirely different games.
Looks badass, can't wait!
lol BF: Bad Company. I used to rape pretty hard on xbox, online. Would go around with spas getting 12 kills in a row easily :D 'SPAS LAMER'  _O-
Seems an awesome games after watching the trailer, maybe ill buy it for PC  :)
Good thing they didn't call it BC: Bad Company, or I'd sue for copyright infringement.
Some footage from the PC PS3 beta:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Beta - M16 Rifle Gameplay Montage [HD]

Edit:

[Image: 4545.jpg]

I need a quadcore!  :(
Thats not the PC beta that's the ps3 beta I think, I'm in the pc beta right now and it has an entirely new map.

The biggest issue so far is lag, this version of the beta lags like no tomorrow hopefully this will get fix.
Ah, you're right.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC Beta Gameplay Port Valdez

What are your specs?
its not graphical its ping, which has been noted by the developers and are trying to patch it, they came out with a patch yesterday but its still there.

ati 5870, i7 920, 6 gigs of ram.