PASS 

CPU Speed 
Minimum: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 GHz 
You Have: 2.51 GHz 
  PASS 

RAM 
Minimum: 2 GB 
You Have: 1022.4 MB 
  Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your RAM does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations. 

OS 
Minimum: Windows XP/Vista/7 
You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Build Service Pack 32600) 
  PASS 

Video Card 
Minimum: 256 MB Graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT + / ATI Radeon X1900 +) 
You Have: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x715F) 
  Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations. 
even beastly machines struggle with this game, I am not sure if its a performance issue on there side but from the people I talk to this game needs a lot of power or at least at the 1080p+ resolutions. What I say is don't follow that site yea you might play it but man this thing runs like crysis (but doesn't look nearly as good).

Still a very good game.
Well since its still a beta EA can work on some more fixes and performance improvements ^^

Who knows, maybe the performance is a lot better once its released
(01-31-2010, 09:50 AM)Hitman link Wrote:Well since its still a beta EA can work on some more fixes and performance improvements ^^

Who knows, maybe the performance is a lot better once its released
I'm sure it will be.
I recommend just playing the beta on medium default settings for now until they fix the issues.
But aside from that, I love the game so far. I'm glad they went with dedicated servers for this game.
(01-31-2010, 08:07 PM)Carcass link Wrote:I'm sure it will be.
I recommend just playing the beta on medium default settings for now until they fix the issues.
But aside from that, I love the game so far. I'm glad they went with dedicated servers for this game.

You need me to carve another hole out of the wall? EH??
Just played the demo on PS3, lol so fun
Yup, played the demo aswell and it's okay. I would love to play the map in Africa, though as I find the current one - forgot the name of it - pretty boring.