Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BF: Bad Company 2
Playing it on PC, but still finishing the storymode. I'll check multiplayer later, because there's probably still server troubles at the moment. :)
(03-08-2010, 12:19 PM)Alpha link Wrote:This game makes MW2 look like an Arcade game.

Welcome my child... WELCOME

Now if you had only bought this for ps3 or PC... bastard.
(03-08-2010, 07:47 PM)Flyby link Wrote:Welcome my child... WELCOME

HA cry
(03-08-2010, 07:47 PM)Flyby link Wrote:Welcome my child... WELCOME

Pc Pc Pc!
Bad Co. is a console game. Original platform it was on > *.

Plus most PC players are demanding their money back on the BC2 forum for some reason.
Besides you need a seriously good machine to run it nicely, it feels nicer on the console too.
(03-08-2010, 08:42 PM)Cave link Wrote:Bad Co. is a console game. Original platform it was on > *.

Plus most PC players are demanding their money back on the BC2 forum for some reason.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battl...st13086470

I think either version is fine if anything PC req. is the only reason not to get it on PC but then I know a few people playing on mid range laptop/pc's that are having a good time on it. Although my choice in terms of platform is the ps3 just because its easier to get into a game but I think im getting both in the end.
i dont know how people could prefer to play with a controller
keyboard and mouse >

love the game, blows mw2 out the water
(03-09-2010, 04:24 AM)Carcass link Wrote:i dont know how people could prefer to play with a controller
keyboard and mouse >

completly right :)
(03-09-2010, 04:24 AM)Carcass link Wrote:i dont know how people could prefer to play with a controller
keyboard and mouse >

Oh, so keyboard and mouse is better than nothing?

Add the *. :3