Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BF: Bad Company 2
That's going to be like FSX, completely relying on the power of your CPU whilst the strength of the GPU is completely useless. Looks like overclocking is in place.

Meh, getting it for PS3 anyway. Original platform it was on > *. All the hordes of COD fags with no dedi. servers moving over to BC2.

But anyway, has anyone even played BC1 here? That was win, including some of the glitches in it.
I've got Bc1 on 360, haven't finished it yet, quite a fun game though :)
(02-15-2010, 01:41 AM)Flyby link Wrote:Think the reason they didn't add prone was to make snipers easier to hit. As well add more maps? Its a beta... do you think this is the full game? lol

CoD is more of a arcade shooter while Bad Company 2 is a more slow rainbow six style shooting (only not as hard).
Ofc its not the full game.
I had no idea why I couldn't lay down, I though it was a bug or something wrong with my joystick.
That's why I though so.

(02-15-2010, 01:41 AM)Flyby link Wrote:Think the reason they didn't add prone was to make snipers easier to hit.
Sounds like a good reason, or something in that way.
(02-15-2010, 12:25 PM)Martin™ link Wrote:Ofc its not the full game.
I had no idea why I couldn't lay down, I though it was a bug or something wrong with my joystick.
That's why I though so.
Sounds like a good reason, or something in that way.

By the full game I meant your comment about "more maps"

@cave
Between the PC and PS3 I would agree with you for some reason I enjoy it a little more on PS3 I think it may be because the more laid back feel to playing on consoles. Although I just might pick it up for both since I have friends playing on each.

And yea the game is pretty cpu hungry, with the sound and destruction I think being the main culprits.
k, it's already out in the US and doesn't come out until Friday for everywhere else. FFFFFF-

Campaign takes roughly 7 hours to complete, and has been given 9.1/10.

Anyway, some gameplay;

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vehicle Spectacular Gameplay [HD]
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Helicopter Raid Gameplay [HD]
I can't help it but I really, really, really dig that sniping. The only bad thing is that STUPID ASS BOXVIEW JUST LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY.
(03-02-2010, 07:50 PM)Maka link Wrote:I can't help it but I really, really, really dig that sniping. The only bad thing is that STUPID ASS BOXVIEW JUST LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY.
Not with my new Full HD Screen  :D :D
It's huge like a fucking TV, AWESOME!
Just gotta get that HD patch for sa-mp.
What'the max player slot on the PC? 32 or 64?
This game makes MW2 look like an Arcade game.
Agreed. Got it for PS3 and it's fucking awesome.