Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Website Bugs
Yes, emptying the cash is most definitely FTW.

[me=Jerome]empties the safe[/me]
3 bugs, don't know if any of these are know though:

1. I once registered another nickname, but forgot its password; I went on LVP webpage and clicked "I forgot my password." Well, it asks me to login: how the hell am I supposed to log in if I'm actually trying to retrieve my password in order to log in?

2. If I'm not wrong, the LVP website database is based on the registered players accounts. If that's the case, I asked for a password reset for the nick mentioned above, and then changed it (same with my Jhon account), but in order to log in in LVP website I still need to type my old password, so I can only access it via my old Jhon account password (because I still remember it), but not on my other account (because it still requests my old password, which I forgot and reset), meaning this the website database doesn't update password changes via IRC (/msg Nuwani !changepass etc.)

3. When I type /my stats or !players Jhon on IRC, it says 1106 (or a bit more) hours ingame, but in the website it says 1094 (12 hours less). This means there's wether a website->ingame stats desync, or, that the website updates everyone's accounts stats every ## hours. If it's the second, then ignore this "bug" :+

(12-14-2009, 03:07 PM)Jay link Wrote: Make sure cookies are enabled.
I ate all of them. :+ J/k, they are enabled, this problem only occurs on sa-mp.nl, doesn't on other sites.
[Image: fdgdfhfdhdf.png]

Date is incorrect? Today we are the 16th of December 2009. It seems to be saying 10th of October 2007 on there.
Hi.
he played that session today ;-)
(12-16-2009, 07:14 PM)Jhon link Wrote: I dunno if it's just me, or if that means when did your longest session take place

Yeah. Apart from that longest session actually happening today and not two years ago. :P
On that date my session was 4 hours and some minutes (estroe can back me up on that, seeing he was in-game with me). Today I went for the "five hour achievement" thing but somehow, I never received it. I then checked my achievments and it showed I already had it, eventhough it never popped up my screen. Yet my longest session before this one was only four hours.

So, conclusion is: the site didn't update it correctly.
good job, Sherlock Holmes
(12-16-2009, 07:52 PM)Hitman link Wrote: good job, Sherlock Holmes

Thanks bitch.
My longest in-game session is 14 hours .. when I was temped in summer sometime .. so like ... why does it say 4 hours or something?