Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Website Bugs
http://lvp.cc/players/search.html

When changing "Sort by" it fails to find results. It also shows 2 pages of results despite none being found.
http://lvp.cc/register.html

In the help question mark, next to e-mail address there is a typo: "adres"
Seems to be some issue with the webchat, umm, I don't know if this is browser related or what, but, after you click to disconnect, it reconnects. :/

Running on Opera.

Specs in case you need:

Version

Build

Platform
Win32

System
Windows XP

Java
Java not installed (lolwut? :/)

XHTML+Voice
Plug-in not loaded
(12-11-2009, 02:41 PM)Jay link Wrote: In the help question mark, next to e-mail address there is a typo: "adres"
"adres" is the Dutch spelling, so simple mistake, I guess. :P

(12-11-2009, 05:35 PM)• Łσsт ιη тгαп¢є • link Wrote: Seems to be some issue with the webchat, umm, I don't know if this is browser related or what, but, after you click to disconnect, it reconnects. :/
Opera fails. :P Works fine here; Firefox 3.5.5.
olololo

One, you fail ..

.. two, you fail ..

.. three, you also fail ..

:D

Oh,did I mention that you fail?

[/offtopic]

A quick question. How close is the website to public release?
Must be the new website accessible for everyone or only for VIP members?
Now I can enter on it without problems!

I don't found any bugs yet, I found just some bad explanations through Features and FAQ which may lead to misunderstanding, as well missing explanations.

I love the new website especially because of the players statistics which shows how many players are from each country, as well a lot of statistics about every player. I saw for the first time at which hours I was most online. There's over 72000 registred players, but some are inactive since 2007, while most played only once time or even never! So most players are useless! Maybe is a good idea to delete all players which don't logged for 6 months - 1 year?
@Jerome: Quite.
@Future: Which explanations are bad? In short, please.
@Future²: They don't do any harm :)
Thanks for that detailed and in-depth reply. _O-

[me=• Łσsт ιη тгαп¢є •]runs[/me]
(12-11-2009, 07:26 PM)Richard link Wrote: @Future: Which explanations are bad? In short, please.
Some examples:
About How can I earn money in-game, Buy properties should be replaced with Invest money in properties, Crushing your vehicle don't give any money, Finish a map zone no idea what it is, Truck delivery is forgotten.
Abput How can I spend my money?, only taxi and teleports costs. Train and plane rides are free.
About Banking system, when I had Basic account I had a limit of 20 millions I remember, then I got Platinum account at only 191 hours (bug?), and nowhere says that with Platinum account you can access bank anywhere so no need ATMs.
Nowhere in the entire site I don't saw anything about taxes. A lot of people ask why the fuck gets taxed, so this is the explanation: every 5 minutes you get taxed half of your money above 1 million, this is to prevent people to acumulate too much money in their pockets. Want to run around with more than 1 million? Wait until the tax comes, then you are tax-free for 5 minutes!
In game there's info markers at train stations that tell a train will stop here and to press G when train arrive, that is a little wrong because is not necessary for train to stop to can ride with it, we even can teleport to train driver and press G quickly.
Money earning:

Buy is fine, the command is /buy, not /invest :+
Crushing your vehicle should give you money.
Try /map ;)
Truck delivery is basically a minigame but isn't in /minigames, so I agree.

Money spending:

Train doesn't cost money, plane does. Unless you fly along with a bot of course.

Banking system: You have a limit of 15 million until your first pluspoint, which makes it 20. It will increase by 20 million after every added pluspoint. Platinum account requires 20 pluspoints which should equal 200 hours. You may have been given an extra pluspoint or it was a bug at the time. Should be added @ no need for ATM's.

Taxes: Could be added as a question, indeed.

Train: I'm not sure if you'll make it to get in, but it's the easiest to wait for it to stop at a station.