Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New Website Bugs
(12-29-2009, 12:56 AM)MrBondt link Wrote: Unless we're going to import everything again (not very likely), that will not be fixed. So you're gonna have to pull a no-lifer again ;)

Lawl ffs  :'(  :+
Latest forum posts for people who ain't synced their account with the forum shows that user posting in this thread, and clicking more just shows posts by your account (if you're logged in on the forum.)
The post you're referring to is from 2007, so I doubt it has something to do with the new website.

Development of the website is still very active, as I shall summarize for you guys below.

Bug fixes
  • Tweaked the titles of some pages, some were a bit too vague.
  • Important links in the old site now redirect to the pags with the same content in the current website.
  • Fixed a bug where links that ended in a slash (/) did not give output at all.
  • Fixed WhatPulse not recognizing the year 2010.
  • The contact form now actually works.

But it's not all bug fixes!

New features
  • Added the LVP Google Chrome extension! Try it out :)
  • Four members of LVP are now distinguished with the LVP Appreciation Award: These are Xanland, Cave, Halo and Turkey!
  • Added support for Twitter feeds in the right menu on your profile page. You will be able to set this up in the Control Panel, which is being worked on. You can see it in action with two members already: Wesley and Xanland.

We've also made several performance tweaks, so that the average page loads about 60% faster!
Good work, dawg. Keep it coming. 8)
http://www.sa-mp.nl/about/rules.html

A public version of the regulations our staff has to follow. - Doesn't lead anywhere..
That's because the staff doesn't have to follow any regulation  :7
Lol .. I'm sure they do. o.O
(01-04-2010, 09:28 AM)Envious link Wrote: http://www.sa-mp.nl/about/rules.html

A public version of the regulations our staff has to follow. - Doesn't lead anywhere..
Logic tells me that only staff are able to view staff regulations. :+
Logic tells me that if it was staff only it wouldn't be called a public version :+

The link's broken or the webpage just hasn't been created yet, I think.
And you were logged in, Jhon? :P

I've noticed other staff related stuff which lacks more information... :+