Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...
read the first post jerome..
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=22860.msg277972#msg277972 date=1261853217]
read the first post jerome..

^

You've obviously fucked up big time and installed the complete mod by accident. CONGRATULATIONS! :3

Btw, Christmas is over nao. D:

And to all of you who have the mIRC plugin problem:

[b][u][i]READ THE STARTPOST!
Christmas is over but Winter isn't :P in fact we got a shit load more snow.
Quote: link=topic=22860.msg276099#msg276099 date=1260796451]
Someone has done the coca cola in GTA
GTA SA:MP Christmas Coca Cola video

I still like the idea but maybe we have to get a truck cruise to add the fun. :P

Would of been better if they had stopped off in LV @ a strip club and all the santas get drunk and horny  :D
(12-26-2009, 09:06 PM)Cave link Wrote: ^

You've obviously fucked up big time and installed the complete mod by accident. CONGRATULATIONS! :3

Btw, Christmas is over nao. D:

And to all of you who have the mIRC plugin problem:

[b][u][i]READ THE STARTPOST!

lol no .. I installed alot of stuff like .. all the car mods and shit ... some map stuff .. Idk .. just the textures aren't loading good .. I didn't install any interior shit.
(12-27-2009, 05:38 AM)Jerome link Wrote: lol no .. I installed alot of stuff like .. all the car mods and shit ... some map stuff .. Idk .. just the textures aren't loading good .. I didn't install any interior shit.

Make an educated guess...:P
That's exactly what you shouldn't have done. Try out singleplayer and you will see that it runs fine - it's just not compatible with SA-MP.

You have to reinstall GTA now, unless you have a backup of the models folder or gta3.img to be exact. Next time only install the textures.
You fail Turkey :D :D :>

I got it working perfectly. Problem was located, seems my GFX card had some sprite issue .. caused by changing resolution in GTA:SA SP .. changed it back and sorted it out, re-installed from a backup (;)) and now it's great :D Thanks Cave :>
Why do I fail? I had the same issue and no it was not your GFX card. :/

You got it working now anyway. :>
are the car mods included in the snow mod?
(12-27-2009, 01:21 PM)Kawasaki link Wrote: are the car mods included in the snow mod?
Yeah lol, like I said on IRC .. who knows why the fuck it's called just "snow mod" because it includes a load of shit. In there is a car mod for more or less every single vehicle in the game lol  :D